Reviews for And Hell I would Brave for You
beautiful write!
young kagome chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Nice.
Seuna Ailaera chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Beautiful... Although I would probably make the same choice as Kagome. Being with the one I love isn't truly a hell. :D
tinabug chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
wow love it
Montara chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I'm glad Midoriko granted her that wish :) Now they can be together, always. :)
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Author-san,
Again, amazing. I'm tempted to accuse you of being related to King Midas, with the amount of good works you fashion.

Thank you for sharing this particular specimen,

Meiyo
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
That was so sweet and beautiful. I love these two.
Angelus Ulquiorra chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Awww!
KamiEye chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Oh my god! That was both sad and wonderful. *applause accompanied by tears*
to overdose on earl grey chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
i like it, but i would classify it more as romance/angst then romance/drama.
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
One of the little things that's always driven me crazy about the manga is the number of loopholes in Kagome's final wish. If the Jewel is a malevolent, and as clever as it obviously wants her to believe, then I don't see how it failed to go out with a bang, or something. 'I wish it would disappear forever' leaves so much room for one final act of malice, for it to destroy things along with itself, to unleash another malice on the world... The way I would have phrased it is 'Disappear with no further effect on this world.' That, in my mind, effectively closes off so many of those loopholes. Another thing I don't get is how it took Kagome forever to figure out the appropriate wish. I figured it out even as I read the manga. She had months of sleepless nights, and treks across Japan to think on it. Really... Oh well. Sorry, really wanted to get that out of my system. Rant is over. This was very nice, though. Thanks. .
Vamptisha chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
That was good but sad that wish of...lol
Moons-Chan chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I really adore all your fics, they're just simply awesome and so meaningful!
missDori chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Wonderful! You are one of the best Inuyasha fanfic authors out there!
Raven-2010 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Another beautiful heart warming Kanna37 masterpiece thank you for this wonderful story

Raven