Reviews for Beam Us Down, Tortall?
DragonsRme chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
Oh wow this is amazing and I love how you have worded everything. A really great tale please keep it up
AnneMary chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Yay! More story! Thank you! I've been checking regularly for another update.

There was only one mistake that I found. "Spock... tripped ungainly over an exposed root." It doesn't quite make sense. Following usual rules, we should have a worl like "ungainlyly", but that would be a little stupid, so the best phrasing that I can think of is, "Spock tripped over an exposed root in an ungainly manner" or something equally awkward. Or perhaps, "She looked at an ungainly Spock, suppressing a smile as he tripped over an exposed root." But then, Spock isn't usually 'ungainly' in the least.

Whatever. Am I even making sense? I hope so, but I did spend a few minutes puzzling over that sentence because it just sounded... odd.

Anyway, thank you for the update and I look forwards to reading more of the story!
Belkin chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Please, PlEASE stop trying to type Scotty's and Chekov's accents! They are absolutely impenetrable, and make it impossible to read the story without stopping to mentally try to translate what they are saying.

We KNOW how they sound, it really isn't necessary to try to capture every syllable - the occasional 'Och' or 'Wessel' will do to remind us who's speaking.

I have no idea whether your story works or not, because wading through the accents is too distracting.

Oh, and there's no apostrophe in "its" unless it is short for "it is" or "it was".