Reviews for Strings Hold Us Up
courtney chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
chapter 7
AlithiaSigma chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
The original Robin, the only Nightwing.
AlithiaSigma chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
I haven't a clue.
AlithiaSigma chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
Alfred! Yes he should show up in fanfics more often.
AlithiaSigma chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Hrrmm. So it is more based on your personal experience. Fathers can get quite upset when their children are in romantic relationships. Batman-as-dad does seem kind of weird.
AlithiaSigma chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
So, a DCAU AU which is more adherent to the canon of the original DCU, but the the characterization and romances of the DCAU. This should be interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Well, I was slightly interested in this as a fan of H/Q. Despite the generally obnoxious and overused premise, I thought it still might have some potential to be more than a Romeo/Juliet rewrite. Diana as a step-mother was even a good twist, so you do get points for that.

But then I read your author's note, and I have to object. Catwoman is NOT bad or evil. To be quite frank, although she is very promiscuous, it HARDLY outranks Bruce's own penchant for sleeping with almost every woman he meets. Catwoman is a very emotional person who would HARDLY abandon her child, and more often than not, a protector of the worst neighborhood in Gotham. So, yeah. Bruce would hardly be staying with the side of 'Bad' with her. /end rant.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Will you Update Dan an idiot
Anon chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
I personally really dislike Grayon and find the fact that almost every Helena story not only mentions him but features him while thousands of Dick's stories go without her ever being included to be annoying but in your fic you should do as you please. Though for the love of God I hope this doesn't go the love-trianle route (seriously, I could puke from all the petty side plot drama of that). Anyways very happy for an update. Add more soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Please add nightwing in this u noe the guy who huntress dated ONCE pleaseeeee:-) and did she find Vic;-)
Tattle tail chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
YAH NEW UPDATE! glad to see this story is still running
Jana Girl123 chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Could it be? An update? Fabulous! I really like how you're making a multi-chap HQ fic, especially one that has a rather interesting plot. Update soon!
Reader chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
This story has potential. Keep up the good work!
jtgwwe13 chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
It's been a few months, please make new chapters!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
I'm interested to see where this heads, especially now that you've begun to throw a little mystery in as well. Very good update, though you might want to consider spacing your paragraphs a little more. Other than that, great! Update soon!