Reviews for Broken Seams
gigi chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
please hurry to update curious to know how this turned out at the end, i do not want to see Michaela with Daniel she belong with Sully forever and he belong with, Love Michaela and Sully togetherl
Guest chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Stupid she wouldn't up and leave her baby y
L
T
JUlie chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
This the worst story,I ever read. Sorry you are not a writer.
elizab103 chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
finish the story I can't wait any longer
Maria chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
Guess we know who is that mysterious woman with copper hair, won't we? And who was picking her up into the carriage? Daniel? Some mysteries to reveal next chapter, isn't it? Can't wait to read more of this!
Just-Met-A-Girl-Named-Maria chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
I never thought id say this... ever... BUT I HATE MICHAELA IN THIS STORY! part of me hates you for that...but most of me LOVES YOU! Please continue!
Maria chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
Dramatical chapter, - Elizabeth dying and Michaela nowhere to be found? Doesn't Colleen know about her mothers disappearance? And what about the others os the Sully-family? Can't wait to read more of this!
Maria chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
Dark eyes? You make us wondering and - guessing! A female face looking down on Andrew? Familiar words about falling in mud? Didn't Colleen address him this way when he slipped the day of his arrival in CS? Another idea: Maybe those "dark" eyes turn out to be of different colours? Wouldn't that be a big surprise to detect our beloved doc in Boston?!
TPolTucker chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
had the same thought as me, but diff plot, I still need to finish my Michaela/Daniel story. Can't wait to see more
Guest chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Reading this again I hope for an update soon! Can't wait to read more about our beloved family. And also to learn more about Michaela and David. Will she have a hard time too, - missing her children and husband? How will you make her realizing her place is in CS? So much to learn, and to wait for...
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
Hi,
Great continuation of this heartfelt story I like so much. Can't wait to read more of this!
Just-Met-A-Girl-Named-Maria chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
You are not alone. My mom is OBSESSED with Daniel. It really sad...lol love this story btw, even though I like Sully/Michaela as a pair. It's just interesting. It just kind of bugs me that she'd leave her infant daughter...a normal mother would rather die than leave her own child behind forever...but whatever good story :)
Cruelest Sea chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
While I can't see Michaela ever leaving Sully I can see a plot where after Sully's death Michaela turns to Daniel. After all, had the producers not changed their minds season 6 would have seen exactly that storyline.

That said, I greatly admire your courage in posting this. Unfortunately the majority of DQMW fans are die-hard Michaela/Sully shippers and it's going to be difficult to get past that. But, although I love Sully/Michaela I would have loved, if even as a "dream" episode to see Daniel/Michaela become canon. I loved their chemistry in "A House Divided" (and series 6 as well to an extent), and Daniel has always been my favorite character from the day he appeared in the series (I'm an old fan who watched it when it originally aired). Sadly, very few people share my interest in him and it's nearly impossible to find him mentioned in DQMW fanfic, let alone paired with Michaela.

But anyway, well written story and praise for the pairing.

Oh, and if you ever write a story where Sully is killed falling off the cliff and Michaela ends up married to Daniel I'd be grateful to you forever. Really. (:
Maria chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
What a cliffhanger! What will come out of this situation?
Brian out of balance and not able to pass his grade. The rest of the family out of balance because of missing their wife and mother. When will you fix this? What about Michaela and Daniel? They feel fine with this situation? Shouldn't they be full of guilty thoughts because of their tort?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
You left with that cliffhanger? CD and Dorothy dead? Why and how? Big problems in our beloved Sully-family now Michaela left. How will you fix this?