Reviews for The Reunion of a Lifetime
Missanimelover chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
hope Dawn and Valon can see each other again new chapters:)
Sora Rai chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
i just love this story.
Jupiter's Magic chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
It's not a bad story, it's kinda cute. Just a few things,

1. Alister is OOC at times.
2. I think you're rushing things a bit too fast with Dawn. I don't think Kaiba would offer a job as his secretary that fast.

But I do like the story. Hope u check mine out

Jupie
evee11 chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Can't wait till the next chapter
CorGryphonFeather chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
This story is so great! Especially because Valon is in it! It's kinda rare to find stories feautring The Waking of Dragons arc. :( The most popular stories now feautres Bakura and Marik.

Can you please read my season 4 story? It'll be appreciated!

And Dawn is so cool! Nice character! 3
REDROBINS007 chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Aw it was just getting good. I like that your following the season 4 plot line cause tbh Waking the Dragons is by far my favourite season, probably cause it's so dark and mysterious. I think at some point you should have Valon and Dawn duel or something like before Valon's duel with Joey or something. I don't know do you plan on Dawn having a relationship with any of the male characters or what? just curious :P Please update soon.
yomommacrash14 chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
This Chapter basically just told the whole story off. The best part that I like about this Chapter is when Dawn meets Yugi when Dawn is having a hard time trying to find where to go when she needs help. Akatsukiwerewolf9, please keep making more of these stories, they are freaking AWESOME!
yomommacrash14 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This chapter, to me would be the best chapter I read in your story right now. The beginning sentence send chills down my spine, (In a good way). You should know me, I was helping you trying to make your 3rd chapter in your story, "Reunion of a Liftime". But like I said, love your first chapter and hopefully you will make more chapters because I am enjoying the beginning of your book, thank you and see you at Anime next Wednesday!
REDROBINS007 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
omg such a great idea I valon myself! such a great story hope you continue soon please :)