Reviews for Prince of Hell
NanaMii148 chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
What? I didn't put that story in my stories alert ? Damn! 3

The chapters are a bit short but I love it ! :3 And what was the point in asking the favorite color ? xD haha! Alfred made me laugh though :P

And it's true Yao looks a lot like a fourteen year old boy xD

Choose Artie, Alfreeeed!
GoodLuckMother chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
What an odd interview process, it felt more like dating game then roomate inerview process
Alley of the Labyrinth chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Aw well, I'm hooked into the story very awesome, put of the story is to 'choose a mate' right? Well in due time. Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Alley of the Labyrinth chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Interesting, very interesting kinda hope for a threesome...not sure who Alfred will be with...But do keep on writing
Xaphrielle chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Kyaaa!. i love it when people put my name in the author note-thingy! But anyway just lettin' ya know i am still here! I can't wait to see more from this story! It's unusual and has a good storyline!
Bubbles137 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
This is so good! I am dying to read the next chapter. -Okay I might have exatrated (don't know if I spelled tat right or not) a bit, but I really want to read the next chapter. Update soon!
Xaphrielle chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
Hehe. i LOVE this story! u keep writing cause' i can't wait to see more!
DarkAngels1112 chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
Yes BBQ. becuase i saw it in a cute littlw pannel wehn alfred saw flying mint bunny he was like " OMFG BBQ! YOUR CONTAGIOUS?" and it was just the funniest thing i've ever seen!
NG chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
This seems to be a good story so far. Very different. I hope Alfred is the uke, but that's what I always hope for. I just can't but help loving a dominant England (or China if that turns out to be the case). Just ignore me if that's not what you had in mind, hehehe, I just can't help but share.

You're doing a wonderful job so far, btw. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
I'm liking this, I just wish the chapters were longer!
DarkAngels1112 chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Idk ive been aproved by prussia so i guess thats it, anywho OMFG BBQ! i love this i just cant wait for the next chapter!
Bubbles137 chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
I sure am learning a lot more. Please, I beg, update soon!
kiku toyota chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
*puppyeyesandpawingatshoulder*

Hurry UUUUUUUUP ยก!$!%!

Crying outloud person! I knowf you just updated but hurry!
DarkAngels1112 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Right near the end... Canada... I read the c word... AU right? Just wantin to help... Oh! He sure found two mates for alfred pretty durn fast! Like lightning speed...
catgirl963 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Interesting story, I cannot wait to see what happens next so please update soon. pretty please, I love reading a story where a devil has to act like a human and find love.