Reviews for Run
Awe great job
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Oh no awesome start
mlynch13 chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
This is so good! i hope you continue!
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Well, because this is obviously happening in Bruce's head it's okay that everyone is out of character and totally illogical, although I pegged him as being more sensitive to nuance than to screw up their dialogue this much. I did like Tony's flair for the dramatic asserting itself in this context.

Honestly, knowing that when he tried to blow out his own brains the Hulk reacted too fast for it to take, the LAST thing you do when trying to off Bruce Banner is TELL HIM you're planning to off him. I hope Bruce gets scolded by someone, if only himself, for being able to credit that the entire team could be that stupid all at once.
SkyLux16 chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
Catchy Story! Must Update Soon :)
I LOVE HULK chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
Update soon

Keep on keepen on
8fangirl8 chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
I can't wait to see how the avengers live together!

Please update ASAP!
Malkaviankitten7 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Bruce gets to wake up from this nightmare, right?
I mean, that or it's really some of the shape-shifting aliens and not really the team. Even if the Hulk had done this, they'd try to contain him, not kill. That's just too out of character for me.
That having been said, as far as constructive criticism goes, I would recommend going through, line by line and making sure you stick to one tense through out. You've got several lines where you switch from past to present tense and it can be very jarring for the reader. It's a common mistake (one I used to be very guilty of) but with a bit of careful attention and awareness, it will improve your writing quite a bit.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Write more soon please i love Brony (is my second favorite after Stony) i hope more sweet moments between Tony and Bruce
Ginshi-chan chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
*laughs* Oh, Steve, you're a 93-year-old virgin! *Quoting Tony from a different fic*
Guest chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Hiya! You might want to go back to some of your previous chapters and take a look at your grammer, and mabe in the next chapter give everyone (the Avengers) something to do, or a conflict of some sort- to give the story some momentum. you are on the right track with the charecters, although Pepper has red hair... other than that you're doing great)

PS not everything needs to be described in detail (a.k.a. Blue eyes glanced up then at an interesting pair of hands before blinking rapidly), it's arduous to write, and read that way)

-Hopefully helpful nameless reader
colirya chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Oh, come on, you can't end chapter like this! I want more, it's brilliant!
Avengersareawesome chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Please do include the slash, that would be awesome! I love the story so far, the way Tony and Bruce interact is so cute!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
First off, I KNEW IT! There's no way Tony would say that! Second, INCLUDE THE SLASH! We all need a little extra Stanner in our lives and on this archive. Third, I LOVED IT! Please hurry with an update!
Ginshi-chan chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Science Bro or Boyfriends, either is fine. I only act if it is Boyfriends, you just build on their friendship and not warp it into something that's totally different than what we've all grown to love.