Reviews for What Scares You?
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Oh this is great. Really really well put together. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time Dean was talking to Henricksen, telling him about everything they've done in their lives and all the crud they've been through and how Sam is different and deserves to get out of it and that he will /kill anyone/ who tries to take that away from Sam. Awesome.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I thought it was terribly wasteful of the series not to have the enlightened Hendrickson leave before Lillith killed everyone at the jail. The character would have been really interesting in a few more stories.
AlyLeo93 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
:( I cried while reading this! Amazing writing :D
cappy712 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Great Story loved the interaction with Victor and the conversation. Thank you for sharing.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
You did a good job with Henrikson. I could totally "hear" his voice in this. I really liked how you let us know what's in Dean's head too. Thanks!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
You did a good job with Henriksen. I think that he would want to know what made the Winchesters tick, but especially Dean. He could probably sense the toughness masking the soft spot he has for Sam. Henriksen would try to understand what could make Sam and Dean into who they are too. Their battle isn't a normal one. Good job with this story. :)
judyann chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I like how you wrote Henricksen and I loved the story. Your right I agree them being separated don't think Dean would like that. Another great one!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Good story!
jo1966 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Thanks for writing I enjoyed the story. Its a shame that Henrickson died in the show I personally think that he and Dean would have made good allies and friends.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I like the question. It's actually something I've wondered about so this was a good read.