Reviews for Changing Constellations
woodshark chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
Well done, a really ncie story. It's great to read stories about them as friends rather than lovers all the time. I would love to see a sequel though
xoRetributionox chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
Great story! I'm glad that Hermione and Severus both found new purposes.
callalily32 chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
Great job! :) I so enjoyed reading this. I don't know if you meant to do so, but thank you for bringing attention to autoimmunes through this story - you do it very cleverly.
lupuslady chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
LOVED THIS SOOO MUCH! Please do a sequel!
I really liked how you really got into Hemione's mental difficulties concerning her illness. I was very surprised and happy to read your fic. I really liked the original idea, I have never read any fic like this before.
I have to personally thank you for writing this about an autoimmune disease. Everyone knows the physical limitations when one has but I have never read anything that gets into the more emotional side of it all. Ive had lupus since I was 13 so its been nice after 8 years to read something like this.
Again loved this and your writing!
callalily32 chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
One of my favorite chapters! You've done such a great job here; i love the reunion scene!
callalily32 chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
you've done such a great job with this story; I've enjoying it very much. Great writing and nice balance between the angst and other parts!
Lapin de la Flouve chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
um so this really needs more. I would love to see a sequel
lupuslady chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
I know I just started this but I wanted to say thank you for writing about an autoimmune disease! But I was just curious before I finished reading this if you wrote this from personal experiences in your life?
Guest chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
An update! weeeeee
Jullsy chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
I hope that you will write a sequel. There is so much left to say.
Ebony Starstorm chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Utterly brilliant fic. D Favorited and C2'd.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
Please tell me you have an sequel, or even a one-shot of 'what happens next'? :-)
Nocturnus chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
And Severus? Is he going to do something at the university?
Guest chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
Very nice chapter! I liked reading Tom's perspective; I enjoy the way you write Hermione's parents overall. Snape's thoughts were a nice addition half-way through, and then I enjoyed how we end with Hermione hearing about the possibilities from Hardwicke. Looking forward to the next!
hermionefan28 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
is there no cure even in the magical world?
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »