Reviews for Changing Constellations
callalily32 chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
you've done such a great job with this story; I've enjoying it very much. Great writing and nice balance between the angst and other parts!
Lapin de la Flouve chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
um so this really needs more. I would love to see a sequel
lupuslady chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
I know I just started this but I wanted to say thank you for writing about an autoimmune disease! But I was just curious before I finished reading this if you wrote this from personal experiences in your life?
Guest chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
An update! weeeeee
Jullsy chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
I hope that you will write a sequel. There is so much left to say.
Ebony Starstorm chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Utterly brilliant fic. D Favorited and C2'd.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
Please tell me you have an sequel, or even a one-shot of 'what happens next'? :-)
Nocturnus chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
And Severus? Is he going to do something at the university?
Guest chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
Very nice chapter! I liked reading Tom's perspective; I enjoy the way you write Hermione's parents overall. Snape's thoughts were a nice addition half-way through, and then I enjoyed how we end with Hermione hearing about the possibilities from Hardwicke. Looking forward to the next!
hermionefan28 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
is there no cure even in the magical world?
Bonnie5572 chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
Yay! I'll have to follow this Thanks!
monami27 chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
I love that Hermione has some direction in her life again. That is maybe what she needed to kickstart herself back into getting her magic back.
Another great chapter! Keep up the good work!
Lifeasanamazon chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
You've plausibly answered so many questions I've had about this episode in Hermione's life. I really like the people you have given her as parents too!
JaneDoh0 chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
I really, really liked this chapter. You balanced very well the Granger's unconditional love and the natural feelings of betrayal for what Hermione did. In canon, many of the less savory behaviors of the Golden Trio have no real consequences, so this is a nice and refreshing change! I look forward to seeing more.
JaneDoh0 chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
So far, this has been amazing. I really like how you show Severus and Hermione as beat down by life, and how they are (slowly) pulling back together. The setting is great-it makes sense that no one would recognize them in Australia, and that this would be good for both of them. I love how they found Hermione's parents. I look forward to hearing about what happened with the Grangers.
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »