Reviews for Changing Constellations
Persevero chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
I am enjoying this tremendously - not least because I suffer from the Muggle equivalent of Belby's disease and can sympathise with Hermione's non-magical symptoms - but also for the fascinating plot and setting. I am always uncomfortable with fics that portray Hermione's parents as unreasonable or prejudiced people; this characterisation seems so much more likely to have produced the Hermione whom we know from canon. Looking forward to more!
Lunajen323 chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
I am really enjoying this! As a person with a chronic illness, I can totally relate to this story. Also I love that the history professor's last nameis the sameas my maiden name. :)

One thing that is a nit pick...it took doctor at least 15 years to figure out what was wrong with me andon average it takes ten years in most cases...
Snape's Witch chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
Oh merciful heaven! An easy, uncomplicated returning of the Grangers' memories!
Lifeasanamazon chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
I was completely wrong-footed - as was Severus. So many things to clear up.

Lovely stuff!
tambrathegreat chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
Yes! I am so doing a happy dance about the Grangers not being jerks about the Obliviation, even though I never liked what Hermione did. I also loved Snape's very real reaction to the Grangers. Of course, he would feel envious and uncomfortable around unconditional love. He has never had it. Ever. Maybe if he decides to stick around, he'll get a little of the comfort of a real home for himself.

Good job. I really enjoyed the reunion and the way you portrayed each character.
JeniDRalph chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
I'm glad they recovered their memories on their own. It seemed to make it easier for them to accept Hermione. I can't wait to see what happens while they stay with the Grangers.

Thank you for this lovely update!
tambrathegreat chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
That was a lovely chapter, especially the end. I really loved how you give Severus a moment to breath here.
PinkLilyRoseSnape chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
Just stumbled across this story and I'm loving it. It's a bit different to the other stories but you have kept Snape in character, love how they are "bonding" together keep up the good work looke forward to seeing more x x
Lifeasanamazon chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
Lovely, lovely chapter. You are chronicling their relationship so beautifully and gently. It's also fabulous to see Sydney through Severus' eyes.
tambrathegreat chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
I loved how you gave both Hermione and Severus a bit of normalcy in this chapter. That's a commodity that's been short in both their lives for a long time.
writerdragonfly chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Another great chapter, darling.
Lifeasanamazon chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
I really appreciate your subtlety in characterisation. These are very believable people, even with the characteristics we know so well, and they have grown from their experiences. No clich├ęs for you!

I am greedy for more.
monami27 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I am totally intrigued by your story. I really like how you are portraying the charcters and I am curious to see what will happen next. Keep up the great work!
poincare chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I rather like the pacing of this.
Imagination Domination chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
I already love this story! At first I thought I couldn't bear to think that Hermione had lost her magic forever, but slowly the hook set in. Now I can't get enough.

Keep up the characterization and...and everything! Simply wonderful.

Write on.