Reviews for Changing Constellations
writerdragonfly chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Another great chapter, darling.
Lifeasanamazon chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
I really appreciate your subtlety in characterisation. These are very believable people, even with the characteristics we know so well, and they have grown from their experiences. No clichés for you!

I am greedy for more.
monami27 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I am totally intrigued by your story. I really like how you are portraying the charcters and I am curious to see what will happen next. Keep up the great work!
poincare chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I rather like the pacing of this.
Imagination Domination chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
I already love this story! At first I thought I couldn't bear to think that Hermione had lost her magic forever, but slowly the hook set in. Now I can't get enough.

Keep up the characterization and...and everything! Simply wonderful.

Write on.

ID
Lifeasanamazon chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
I LOVE this! I am so so pleased that I 'won' you!

I was as furious as Hermione and can completely understand her rage-fuelled Apparition. Your writing of Snape is wonderfully subtle too.

This is just a gripping read.

(You might want to check for a bit of missing text towards the beginning of this chapter, btw)
tambrathegreat chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Another beautiful chapter in which we see Snape showing a more human face than Hermione expects. I like how you handled that.
tambrathegreat chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
I have to say that I'm glad that Australia has such a stringent screening process. Too many foreign invasive species have been introduced to places such as Australia and the US, wreaking ecological havoc. Sorry, I know I should be reviewing, but I'm all for keeping invasives out, no matter where.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this story. Sadly I read the first chapter without comment because I was caught up in the story telling. I swear, kind of, that I will review more faithfully. Forgive me if I don't remember.

The scene with Snape and the Aurors was quite interesting. I could just see him getting pricklier and pricklier as the session went on. I'm glad Bob, I think it was, stepped up and helped. Snape in a rage in a foreign country couldn't be good for anyone.
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Really great start to your story. The detachment is very real with a diagnosis like this.
ploufwxyz chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Great chapter again!
Lifeasanamazon chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
It gets better and better. You've drawn me in to your world totally. Benny is an interesting character and I'm guessing we'll be seeing more of him. And as for Hermione, well it doesn't seem quite right that she should lose interest in something so suddenly - it's as if she's been distracted by something outside of herself. But then there's her depression...

Severus as a menacing shorn sheep. Brilliant.
Gyvir26 chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
"She dearly hoped that Professor Snape – it was too strange to call him 'Mr Snape' in her mind – would not care about her enough to concern himself with her physical or magical state at all. It would be easier that way."

Easier, maybe, but it'd make for a pretty lousy story! I'm not surprised Hermione is trying to go back to the Muggle world in Australia; hopefully her parents aren't too difficult about the memory modifications.
orlando switch chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Thank you so much for this well written character driven story. I am truly curious how the interaction between Snape and Hermione will develop since at this point they can as easily drive each other bag into their shell as drag each other out of it. And somehow I have the feeling Australia won't offer Hermione a way to escape her magic but a way to rekindle it somehow. Well, we will see. I am glad and grateful you update regularly but I must admit after reading a new chapter I'd like to have the next one immediately. I am definitely hooked.
Kniga-Sitara chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Great!
Kniga-Sitara chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Ok great idea! I hope for angst, hurt and comfort for both :D Severus and hermi :) I hope for love :D
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »