Reviews for Changing Constellations
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Really great start to your story. The detachment is very real with a diagnosis like this.
Sevmooniadayra chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Great chapter again!
Lifeasanamazon chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
It gets better and better. You've drawn me in to your world totally. Benny is an interesting character and I'm guessing we'll be seeing more of him. And as for Hermione, well it doesn't seem quite right that she should lose interest in something so suddenly - it's as if she's been distracted by something outside of herself. But then there's her depression...

Severus as a menacing shorn sheep. Brilliant.
Gyvir26 chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
"She dearly hoped that Professor Snape – it was too strange to call him 'Mr Snape' in her mind – would not care about her enough to concern himself with her physical or magical state at all. It would be easier that way."

Easier, maybe, but it'd make for a pretty lousy story! I'm not surprised Hermione is trying to go back to the Muggle world in Australia; hopefully her parents aren't too difficult about the memory modifications.
orlando switch chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Thank you so much for this well written character driven story. I am truly curious how the interaction between Snape and Hermione will develop since at this point they can as easily drive each other bag into their shell as drag each other out of it. And somehow I have the feeling Australia won't offer Hermione a way to escape her magic but a way to rekindle it somehow. Well, we will see. I am glad and grateful you update regularly but I must admit after reading a new chapter I'd like to have the next one immediately. I am definitely hooked.
Kniga-Sitara chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Great!
Kniga-Sitara chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Ok great idea! I hope for angst, hurt and comfort for both :D Severus and hermi :) I hope for love :D
amr chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
This continues to be a well-written, engrossing, character-driven story. Hermione's lethargy is certainly worrying, particularly the way something seems to dampen her interest whenever it is aroused, as if there's some external force affecting her personality. And Severus, although he's obviously straightened up a bit, is recognizably snarky and inconsiderate of what he sees as unimportant. I wonder if Benny will figure in future chapters; I'm guessing he is an Aboriginal man, perhaps some sort of religious figure, but the green eyes were surprising. One language query: "piffle," which I've always thought meant "nonsense, ineffective blather," you've used as if it means "bagatelle, insignificant thing." Maybe that's Australian usage? As for customs, I'm guessing you've never been to Israel. Anyway, keep it up-this story is great. And thanks for the frequent updates.
Sevmooniadayra chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
What a great beginning ! Congratulation !
Lifeasanamazon chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Oh this is even better than the last! Your Minerva is brilliant. Just the sort of no nonsense fairness with a twist of ill temper. I love her. Your Snape leaves me speechless. I am intrigued, repulsed and utterly smitten all at the same time.

You write beautifully.
Padme.G chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Nice please.
Padme.G chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Cant wait for more.
Lifeasanamazon chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Oh I am in love with this already! You have captured all the wise-child vulnerability I love as part of Hermione and I have been aching for her "(having real friends !)" virtually from your first words.

She's stoic and she's wounded and she's been knocked sideways, but there's no way it's going to end there. *squeeeeee*

THANK YOU!