Reviews for It's Called a 'Near Death Experience' For a Reason
ICan'tThinkIAmOnlyStone chapter 8 . 3/26
Omg that last chapter had the tears welling up in my throat, you wrote the nostalgia and grief so well it hurt me in my heart place! Loved it all xx
AnHoTh chapter 8 . 12/7/2016
This collection of stories has many wonderful moments but the piece de résistance is chapter 8. An absolute gem!
Aemi chapter 2 . 5/26/2016
I never realized how much I needed stories where Sherlock almost dies trying to save Lestrade until just now.
This has become a mighty need that I fear will not be satisfied anytime soon. I can't help but feel this is a niche not many people delve into.
becgate chapter 8 . 3/22/2015
Love love loved every word! ! Awesome writing! !
They-Want-Me-To-Tap-Dance chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
These were thrilling and heart warming to the very end. Thanks for the respite. :)
Nicole chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
Perfect! No/, therefore we grown, one brother save the other! Perfect! There are not nearly enough of these please write more! Mycroff saves Sherlock!
Kim chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
This was simply brilliant! Wonderfully written! I love stories of the brothers especially ones when Mycroft save Sherlock and there just are not enough of those, hardly any actually. This is by far the best piece in terms of Mycroft saving Sherlock that I have ever read. Please please please please please write another where Sherlock is wounded or dying or poisoned and Mycroft saves him. And just as in this you stayed true to The characters and their interaction with each other please continue to do so :-). Never stop writing you're amazing!
The Jumble Book chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
Haha, trust Sherlock to go out on the case whilst poisoned! good fic
British Lass chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
I actually cried...So, so sad. Brilliantly written though, the detail is astounding.
the ticking clock chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
Well that was heartbreakingly wonderful.
Thank you.
the ticking clock chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
All of these characters are so in character and so wonderfully realized. Amazing job.
the ticking clock chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
This is amazing-i have always loved the relationship between these two :)
I have one more prompt: Redbeard
(by the way, feel free to disregard or not use any of these prompts, they are just suggestions)
Happy writing!
Mostly Harmless chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
Lovely. I find myself learning so much when I read your stories! I love it!
Thanangst chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
Beautiful...but it has done me in. I can't even ...
Too real. Grief...
Thanangst chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
Damn, this is good! Wonderfully written, with great imagery, spot on characterization, and perfect dramatic timing. Love Sherlock H/C; love your writing!