Reviews for Our Bond
Liakina chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
please update! XD
Rosette1811 chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
Oh god. I like this very much!
I need to read what will happen next
Liakina chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Please keep updating! It's such a good idea! And if u won't continue it please let me or someone continue it! XD
hitomi65 chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
nice chapter
MsSupreme chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Ooo! Update soon please :D This is really good and I want to know how David takes Rush's return :D
Cielshadow17 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
This is really good you should keep updating this! And maybe make the chapters a little longer? If you do great if not its ok too just update again soon!
HubrisP chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
Excellent work, I have an idea for an antagonist if you're interested, keep up the excellent work!
SpiritedObsession chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! please please please! UPDATE SOON! if you don't i think- SQUEEEEE-i'll die! :D
ahem. sorry. i'm just a lil excited. :p
Kirara-Elfkin chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
This I really like. It has potential, definitely faving it. The only thing I could say is try to be a little move descriptive. Even a few extra words adds so much.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
I'm really glad you decided to make more chapters... the plot just keeps growing. I'm so looking forward to reading more. Update A.S.A.P (not that I should be saying that)

Yukiko Shiroryuu

P.S: I'M SOOOO SORRY! I'm sorry that I haven't updated this week. Unexpected things happened this week and it was unavoidable. I'll try my best to update! I'm sooo sorry!
mimic shalle chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Hmm... the idea interesting, just like Val said (she's the guest that reviewed your story couple of days ago). She doesn't have an account so she asked- demanded more like it- that I notify her when you've updated.

Anyway, just expounding what my colleague said as she can be very vague about things, you should really be more aware of your finished output when you post it. The flow of thoughts was a bit wonky, and some parts do need major rephrasing. I do get what you want to say, but the way you've constructed the sentences really doesn't put justice to the idea you're conveying. I won't really advise any editing at this point, as it would stifle your creative flow towards the future chapters, but since you're doing this in an installment basis it would be prudent, as what was said, to scrutinize your work a bit before submitting it.

Just a little heads up, do give attention to the way Dave describe Rush on scene 2. He first referred to him as a man, then he degraded him into a boy. There's quite a difference between the two, not only in age (obviously) but also in a character's perspective on another character, in this case Dave and Rush respectively. 'Man' can mean Dave sees Rush as someone mature, independent, etc, whereas 'boy' can mean that he views him as a rascal of some sort. Quite a contradiction, yah? But you already know that.

As for characters, yah... David was too melodramatic, and Torgal wouldn't be able to keep mum about it. The cat's too much of a worry wart. Rush was... Rush was... I don't know what to make of him at this point, but can I just say that he's a bit bratty? Not that it's a bad thing, it's kind of cute, really.

-mimic
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Very interesting, I hope you'll continue writing this as it's- ah what's the word? Ah, yes. Unique, to say the least. This is the first time I've read a 'return' fic that turned Rush into a five year old, cute and promising would be words that I would associate with your work.

Just some two cents from a stranger, it would be better if you didn't make David so melodramatic and I highly doubt Torgal would stay quiet long enough to let the young man's sorrow manifest itself physically. Also you may want to reread the chapter as a certain part is quite confusing, the structure of the sentence could use a bit of work.

An observation if you may. You don't need magic to 'cure' someone from choking due to water, I daresay suggest that a hard pat on the back would do the trick. ...Then again given the height, or rather lack of, it would prove quite challenging for our hero, but it will be amusing to see him try.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Looking good so far, I hope you continue this.
Yukiko Shiroryuu chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! THAT WAS SOOOO CUTE! This will not be a one-shot right? Oh, you should continue it until he meets Dave! Kawaii! I'm glad we had that talk otherwise this adorable story wouldn't be born.

Yukiko Shiroryuu