Reviews for The Highwayman
J Luc Pitard chapter 28 . 12/13/2013
Loved the story! Very interesting and well paced. Hoggle's my favorite part and the best character of the bunch. Well, the dragons also get a trophy.
TashaRose chapter 28 . 9/27/2013
A wonderful ending! Great story.
Lozzarooni chapter 26 . 7/21/2013
Fantastic and totally original this had me hooked from the very beginning. I'd never heard of the poem until I googled it before reading this and I'm glad I did because it's lovely.
Rose chapter 28 . 6/28/2013
A lovely story and an interesting read. Well paced and well developed over all. While I would have loved to learn more about Jareth and Sarah's courtship and history, and more about the elusive gray-haired old woman, this was still very nice.
CynthiaW chapter 28 . 6/17/2013
This was a great story. Heryah's punishment was fitting, as is Derrick's. Jareth going Dark was frightening. I was glad to see him recover from that. Heryah was really playing with fire when she tried to take away his memory of his one true love.

The title of the story was what caught my attention. I've read the poem and love it. The first recording I ever heard of it was Phil Ochs, a protest singer of the '60s. You can find a great copy of the song on YouTube. He apparently cut out a few verses, but the flavor of the song is still there.

Once again, this was a great story. Well done.

Cynthia
Guest chapter 28 . 1/4/2013
Phenomenal Read... Well done I enjoyed the ride!
Bloody Diamond chapter 28 . 10/12/2012
Please write a sequel! This was good, i actually read this like five times! and maybe let them a have kid, that would so awesome !
Garnet K. G. Sky chapter 28 . 7/30/2012
This story was amazing. Do hope you make a sequel. :)
ChristineLSamuels chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
Oh My Gosh! Great chapter!
scarlet.lightning chapter 28 . 7/23/2012
Okay alright I must admit this IS the BEST story by FAR that i have ever read! Nicely done I loved it totally going to favs!
Darling Empress chapter 28 . 7/22/2012
So sad there aren't any more updates. They kept me occupied and on the edge of my seat. :)
lostNwestOK chapter 28 . 7/21/2012
look forward to a possible sequel...wonderful story...such a pleasure to read
Pan's Box chapter 28 . 7/21/2012
A thoroughly interesting read! So well done for finishing, thank you for sharing this with the world, and good luck for the future! :)

Pan x
lylabeth 1 chapter 28 . 7/21/2012
Thanks for the tale, I think this last chapter describing Jareth facing off with Derrick was the best piece of writing. Keep working at it. Pratice makes perfect, or, the more pratice you get, the better the writing will become. Believe it, and mama knows best HAHA. Good luck. Would love to see a sequel, and, yes, babies in the castle. Goblin and babies are always funny. Goblins baby sitting is hilarious. Mind leave Jareth in his study and SArah with her women doing SOMETHING Maybe organizing all the mess that Jareth has let go. A woman goblin's society to get the garbage dump of dream moved further south. Lots of laughs Noise rolling down stairs. Goblin king comes running, as does Sarah Goblin babysitter wailing, Baby is BAd Bad Bad."
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 28 . 7/21/2012
Awwww, no babies? That's okay, I liked the ending :3 Also, your story gave me plot bunnies (THANKS FOR THAT-ARGH), but you can have them back if you want them -_-