Reviews for The Highwayman
Not as terrible as I was bracing for it to be... possibly one of the best stories I've read yet.
Amazing work, absolutely phenomenal! :3
Fuzzygoblins chapter 6 . 3/20/2015
My prediction:: in the end, the Green Sister will die. Another will need to take her place. That will be Sarah. Especially because of her GREEN eyes... :3
J Luc Pitard chapter 28 . 12/13/2013
Loved the story! Very interesting and well paced. Hoggle's my favorite part and the best character of the bunch. Well, the dragons also get a trophy.
TashaRose chapter 28 . 9/27/2013
A wonderful ending! Great story.
Lozzarooni chapter 26 . 7/21/2013
Fantastic and totally original this had me hooked from the very beginning. I'd never heard of the poem until I googled it before reading this and I'm glad I did because it's lovely.
Rose chapter 28 . 6/28/2013
A lovely story and an interesting read. Well paced and well developed over all. While I would have loved to learn more about Jareth and Sarah's courtship and history, and more about the elusive gray-haired old woman, this was still very nice.
CynthiaW chapter 28 . 6/17/2013
This was a great story. Heryah's punishment was fitting, as is Derrick's. Jareth going Dark was frightening. I was glad to see him recover from that. Heryah was really playing with fire when she tried to take away his memory of his one true love.

The title of the story was what caught my attention. I've read the poem and love it. The first recording I ever heard of it was Phil Ochs, a protest singer of the '60s. You can find a great copy of the song on YouTube. He apparently cut out a few verses, but the flavor of the song is still there.

Once again, this was a great story. Well done.

Guest chapter 28 . 1/4/2013
Phenomenal Read... Well done I enjoyed the ride!
Doggy Girly chapter 28 . 10/12/2012
Please write a sequel! This was good, i actually read this like five times! and maybe let them a have kid, that would so awesome !
Garnet K. G. Sky chapter 28 . 7/30/2012
This story was amazing. Do hope you make a sequel. :)
ChristineLSamuels chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
Oh My Gosh! Great chapter!
scarlet.lightning chapter 28 . 7/23/2012
Okay alright I must admit this IS the BEST story by FAR that i have ever read! Nicely done I loved it totally going to favs!
Darling Empress chapter 28 . 7/22/2012
So sad there aren't any more updates. They kept me occupied and on the edge of my seat. :)
lostNwestOK chapter 28 . 7/21/2012
look forward to a possible sequel...wonderful story...such a pleasure to read
Pan's Box chapter 28 . 7/21/2012
A thoroughly interesting read! So well done for finishing, thank you for sharing this with the world, and good luck for the future! :)

Pan x