Reviews for Pale Memories
ChildOfSea chapter 75 . 1/3
Update soon please, it's been 4/5 months :(:(:(:(:(
Kaoru Hiyama chapter 75 . 10/30/2014
Good one to go!

Pretty intense, I might say, as always...

Sorry I couldn't say much, this chapter had been quite dark which somehow give me enough thrills and make me unable to utter many words.
Terrifying, also, and really got me speechless... though I think I could still go for another chapter...

Good luck and update soon!
hardcoreGSfan chapter 75 . 8/25/2014
Did I say Orga? I meant to say Shani xD Orga is obviously still alive and he's also well away from the basement LOL
buttercup chapter 75 . 8/24/2014
Keep up it up author, I don't know how to properly give a review. Just wanna say thanks for a great story. Looking forward for the next chap
jubulicious chapter 75 . 8/23/2014
Holy crap. This chapter really just serves to point out the difference between two very skilled individuals; except one has real world experience and seas of blood behind him while Athrun is finally exposed to the true evils and inhumane parts of life.

I did notice something that confused me thiugh. The guy who called Rau to the meeting with his ambassadors has green hair, right? I'm pretty sure Shani is the one with the lime hair, not Orga (or did I somehow mix that up?) well if I am wrong, sorry for the confusion and please disregard what I said!
sashashana chapter 75 . 8/22/2014
I started reading this story when it was still on like chapter 20 which was about two years ago. I'm happy to see how far this story has come along I haven't been a reader who continuously reads the story when it was updated. I went through a hard year in school so I basically stopped doing anything enjoyable. I just wanted to say thanks for always sticking with this story because honestly this is one of my favorite fan fiction. I've seen so many fan fics that are really good just abandoned and it breaks my heart. I know that sometime it's personal issues with the author or maybe their busy with school/work or lost in interest. I'm just really glad to see this story still going because the org
XienRue chapter 75 . 8/22/2014
Woah! Such a long chapter, thank you!

The action is good. I am rather delighted that you planned such clash between Kira and Athrun. It add so much flavor to the story. I hope we will have a brotherly bonding in the future chapter, yes? And seeing Athrun here make me want to know what will be Kira's parent reaction. Will it the same or even stronger negative reaction?!
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 75 . 8/22/2014
Is it bad that I enjoyed reading Athrun getting more and more terrified? LOL. xD Shame on me hehe. But rly, I'm glad that their mission is moving forward. That cliffhanger tho D: Wonder who it is.. Keep up the Athrun and Kira interactions please :DD Overall interesting chapter and worth the wait. Please update soon! :)
kurie-tibiti chapter 75 . 8/21/2014
Holly cow I'm on the edge of my seat. It really sounds dark and scary. Update again soon.
hardcoreGSfan chapter 75 . 8/21/2014

Dang it, Rau expected them to break in orz

Maybe Orga or Clotho (I think they're both still alive) disguised themselves as Sting or Auel (and it'd be relatively effective considering that the lights were off, though I'm not sure how effective the night giggles are; do they make everything look green lol) and then lay waiting on that table, trying to draw Kira in. Dang it. oAo
cheeseries chapter 74 . 8/10/2014
ive been following this story ever since you put it up and read every new chapter as soon as it pops up! its a great story, sorry i dont review much im not very good with words. whens the next update? everything ok?
Seiba Artoria chapter 74 . 7/23/2014
Yes! The long awaited action finally appeared!
So so so so cant wait! And wow, you really have the skill in writing! The way you describe the situation and stuff is very good. I think you could write a movie script, the action one.
and yeah, you can say that I'm one of Kira and Athrun interaction fan, in a friendship way, haha.
look forward to the next update!
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 74 . 7/19/2014
It occurs to me that one of the reasons Kira might enjoy long walks so much is because no matter how far he goes, he'll never hit a wall.

I'm lovin' this story, by the way.
Amme92 chapter 74 . 6/20/2014
wow I really love this story, this is one of the few stories where Lacus really stays in character, it's great. I can't wait for the next update and hopefully a little mre KxL fluff, you gotta love that:)
Nu Yunikon chapter 74 . 6/11/2014
I hate you but at the same time I love you because of this fanfic XD it felt like an eternity just to read from chapter 1 to the latest chapter 74. This is a really good fanfic and I don't care on how long you take just know that I'll follow this story to the END :)