Reviews for Difference of Opinion
riegert8 chapter 1 . 5/8
This is a very good story, I find that Stark and Rodger can't get along interesting
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 4/13
Wonderful! I love all of this. I really think that the water fight was very much needed.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 3/26
((: love it
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 1/25
Somehow I actually managed to read all of these in the right order.

I downloaded Finding Home over a year ago, figuring I'd read it after I saw the movie, and then for one reason or another forgot all about it. Over the last month and a half I have watched all of the Avengers movies - after watching all of Marvel's Agents of SHEILD. And today I found Finding Home in my ebook library, read it, loved it, and had to come read the one shots.

Oh, and I love schwarma, and there is no way Tony didn't know what it was. Minor quibble, but I had to make it.

I love the way you are writing Tony so much like most fic writers write Sirius. I love the tests Death is giving Harry. I love that Bill and Fleur and the twins are coming to help out and I shudder to think what a Tony/Fred/George alliance will mean for the world. And I ADORE the way you are writing Loki!
WitchVela chapter 1 . 1/19
i just love tony and bruce being resigned to live with that child in man's clothing XD fury is becoming someone i really can't stand. and steve really should get that stick of his removed keep writing.
MysteryAsia chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Wow. A great chapter! I was kinda bitter cause of Harry being called a freak again, but it was made up for by the lightening up of the mood at the end
Bookcrazysongbird chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I really liked this one, it's my favorite of the three one-shots set in this Verse. It's nice to see the team relax and have fun, and to know that Loki's joining the fray. As for Fury, it's always fun to mess with him, right?
SonOfNenji chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I really liked the bit with Tony and the one with Loki.

I think it was your best one-shot out of the series!

-N
shadowswithouthope chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I love the water fight! Lol :)
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I really enjoyed reading this! Your writing is so much fun to read and so entertaining, and everyone is always 100% in character! I just can't get over how happy I am to find this series :D
booklover1209 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Awww... everybody cares. That's sweet. Can't wait till you decide to put up the sequel.
Live to anger the World chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I liked the water balloon fight. Nice bit a levity in there, and it had me grinning the whole time.
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
*grin* My only wish? I wish Loki could have gotten sucked into the water fight.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Liked all of it of course but best bits were Loki and Odin and the water fight.
MS101 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
this is a cool and funny story.