Reviews for Difference of Opinion
misherukuro chapter 1 . 7/27
Nice addition.
This is cute. But I can't find the sequel...
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 4/11
I'm so happy that Loki is going to be proactive in helping against Thanos. The balloon fight was fun. Thanks for writing.
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 4/10
Awesome!~~
LooneyTune chapter 1 . 4/1
Heehee
Heeheehee
This is so happinesssssss...
I'm so excited for what you'll pull out next, you magical magician, you. You're an astonishingly good writer, and your plot placement and stuff is just perfect. A great blend of everything... Like writing is your super power.
But with great power comes great responsibility, so DON'T FORGET ABOUT US OR HAPPEN TO DIE.
Um, please?
So, yeah just take care of yourself, not just cuz I want you to keep writing... Really, one should watch their health...
So er, have fun and just let your creative juicies flow..?
I love ya, I do.
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 3/30
Nice short. More buildup and an explanation of Harry's background in this universe
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 2/1
Loved the one-shot!
This is what I read these one-shots for! Funny moments between our favorite group of people! I am so glad that they're able to have a bit of fun before the war! I am sad to know that moments like these might be end when Thanos appears. I hope Harry beats him and that whatever Death is planning doesn't hurt Harry, emotionally and physically!
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Ahh, Loki's the best... :)
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
I loved the water fight so much.
mab70 chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
LOL!
riegert8 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
This is a very good story, I find that Stark and Rodger can't get along interesting
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Wonderful! I love all of this. I really think that the water fight was very much needed.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
((: love it
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Somehow I actually managed to read all of these in the right order.

I downloaded Finding Home over a year ago, figuring I'd read it after I saw the movie, and then for one reason or another forgot all about it. Over the last month and a half I have watched all of the Avengers movies - after watching all of Marvel's Agents of SHEILD. And today I found Finding Home in my ebook library, read it, loved it, and had to come read the one shots.

Oh, and I love schwarma, and there is no way Tony didn't know what it was. Minor quibble, but I had to make it.

I love the way you are writing Tony so much like most fic writers write Sirius. I love the tests Death is giving Harry. I love that Bill and Fleur and the twins are coming to help out and I shudder to think what a Tony/Fred/George alliance will mean for the world. And I ADORE the way you are writing Loki!
WitchVela chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
i just love tony and bruce being resigned to live with that child in man's clothing XD fury is becoming someone i really can't stand. and steve really should get that stick of his removed keep writing.