Reviews for Love's Fool
Cataranka chapter 18 . 9/13
I am eagerly awaiting for you to post an update on this story. I'm loving your story entirely too much! Please update as soon as you can!
andi712 chapter 18 . 5/7
I'm so glad I gave this story a shot even though it's unfinished. It's amazing. You're writing is fantastic, your character development intriguing, and all the angst and the feelings make my heart flutter.
sajen.freyberg chapter 1 . 1/22
The thing is this time it was entirely the writers fault. If they'd have listened to Elena she's have gone to Damon and Damon would have died protecting Elena from Alaric, since they needed Elena to die and they didn't want to fire Ian Somerhalder she had to go to Stefan and give that stupid excuse.
pk1304 chapter 18 . 3/17/2016
Pls come back and finish this story...It is an amazing story
Charlie0925 chapter 18 . 3/11/2016
Wow, I AM LOVING THIS AMAZING FIC! Truly, truly brilliant writing here honey I just wish that there was more of it!

I hope all is well with you as you've not updated in so long
Guest chapter 5 . 5/15/2015
I love Damon and Jeremy together.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/15/2015
"I can't do that," Damon could hear the reluctance in his brother's voice, "it turns out we have bigger problems than dealing with Damon being back in town. He brought Katherine with him."

Um, hello? You basically ordered him to come back and now you're talking as though he's strolled back to cause trouble.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
"It's not like I come to you often for help, Damon. The least you could do is pay attention to me."

Um, how about every week Stefan? Usually your excuse is "it's Elena, Damon" to try to get Damon to help whilst you betray him.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/22/2015
I hope Damon doesn't give in, he needs to not have Elena in his life.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/22/2015
They'd used him to be their bad guy. They'd counted on him to make the hard decisions, to get his hands dirty while they stood back in judgment and reaped the benefits of his actions.

So very true.

Hope Damon ends up with Katherine.
KlausSaidSo chapter 18 . 1/21/2015
Why is it not finished? Why isn't Kathering cockblocking Elena? Why is Damon so hot? But really, why is this not finished?
Guest chapter 18 . 1/4/2015
I preferred this when it seemed that Damon wasn't going to fall for Elena again.
bianca276 chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
I loveeee Kat and Damon here! They're so cute together and I totally agree with you that around the time this story was set, I didn't like Elena and after everything she put him theoug, she doesn't desrve him at all. Great job!
Bitcheesquared chapter 18 . 10/18/2014
Even though I know this story isn't finished I can't resist coming back to it time after time. I love the whole defensive Damon and contrite but edgy Elena and the plot itself is super intriguing. Hope someday you decide to finish this, coz out of all the VD fic's out there this is one of the few that has stuck in my mind and keeps pulling at me to check for updates. Brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Whipping boy? How about Lord of the freaking ficitonal universe? Don't insult Damon.