Reviews for Hatred's Legacy
hevenlydemonknight chapter 4 . 8/16
Nice
jiubantai-taichoCalmejaneJose chapter 4 . 5/9
Hey don't drop the story come on please finish it lol
VariousStories chapter 4 . 1/14
An interesting plot like I said in my first review, but if I'm right then shouldn't this be a Naruto/Bleach crossover? The whole eye-thing is (I'm pretty sure) a Naruto thing, so it should be a crossover.
VariousStories chapter 1 . 1/14
This story, so far, has turned out to be quite interesting, though it could use a bit of work (its in the grey area). Its unique in that it adds a new ability for Ichigo to use to the mix, but at the same time leaving most if not all details out of the readers perception leads to confusion. It would be nice to see longer paragraphs too instead of single lines. I've noticed that you don't use any Japanese suffixes in this either (-san, -chan, -kun) which leads me to believe that you watch the English dub.
Another thing you could work on is putting more detail into what Ichigo is doing and making use of line breaks when switching POV's or time skips, instead of just saying it in a one-liner.
trix17 chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
good story man sad its been over 3 years since you updated but as a fellow human i hope you are doing alright and sorry if something happened in your life to cause you to stop writing.
thelastaurorian chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
Aw man itts been 3 years since you updated this will you ever update again and 8 girls that's an odd even number to put how many are in the harem. Maybe you can up the count by 2
Oblivionus chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
loved that kakashi and zabuza battle reference XD
Neanim chapter 4 . 4/23/2015
I totally loved it! I m not really into crossovers but ichigo with sharigan is just addicting! I hope u update! I will be waiting :* :)
have a nice day!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
Do as you wish but don't make him a man-whore. He can be flittious with your listed woman but shiuld choose one of them at last.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Sharingan is from naruto
Guest chapter 4 . 3/4/2015
you really should continue this story
chris kidder chapter 4 . 3/3/2015
keep on writing
Guest chapter 4 . 3/1/2015
Updates you didn't do it for 3 years.
Kami-sama of the dead chapter 4 . 2/15/2015
Please continue
Guest chapter 4 . 2/4/2015
I love reading them too please update because I need to know what happened next and find out what Ichigo Susanoo look like. I'm not telling you hurry I'm just curious for what happened.