Reviews for Hatred's Legacy
Random-Fan-2017 chapter 4 . 4/19
I hope you continue this series because so far I'm loving it. Like when Ichigo actually gets hits on his opponents instead of getting bitch stomped like his usually does. I didn't like the flawless victory against Ikkaku Madarame but that's just a pet peeve for me not a plot hole (because I like Ikkaku's character). I did like the strait faced one shotting he did against other soul reapers (Jirobo Ikkanzaka), and I like the way Chad got his giant's right arm, which is kind of how he got that power-up anyway, he got it by getting pummelled the former Espada and absorbing his hollow spirit energy made his arm reach it's true form. I hope Ichigo has interesting interactions with Soi Fon and Halibel (because Soi Fon is my favourite captain and Halibel is my favourite Espada), also please don't kill Grimmjow or Coyote Stark I really like them and I get a little sad in stories when they die. If they need to die in your story then I understand I'll still read it but I just have my fingers crossed they survive the war. Also can't wait to see how Ichigo and Halibel meet later in the story (Ichigo x Tier/Tia Halibel FTW). Love this story & keep up the good work.
Zexceed chapter 4 . 1/21
Adult Nel
hevenlydemonknight chapter 4 . 8/16/2016
Nice
jiubantai-taichoCalmejaneJose chapter 4 . 5/9/2016
Hey don't drop the story come on please finish it lol
VariousStories chapter 4 . 1/14/2016
An interesting plot like I said in my first review, but if I'm right then shouldn't this be a Naruto/Bleach crossover? The whole eye-thing is (I'm pretty sure) a Naruto thing, so it should be a crossover.
VariousStories chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
This story, so far, has turned out to be quite interesting, though it could use a bit of work (its in the grey area). Its unique in that it adds a new ability for Ichigo to use to the mix, but at the same time leaving most if not all details out of the readers perception leads to confusion. It would be nice to see longer paragraphs too instead of single lines. I've noticed that you don't use any Japanese suffixes in this either (-san, -chan, -kun) which leads me to believe that you watch the English dub.
Another thing you could work on is putting more detail into what Ichigo is doing and making use of line breaks when switching POV's or time skips, instead of just saying it in a one-liner.
trix17 chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
good story man sad its been over 3 years since you updated but as a fellow human i hope you are doing alright and sorry if something happened in your life to cause you to stop writing.
thelastaurorian chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
Aw man itts been 3 years since you updated this will you ever update again and 8 girls that's an odd even number to put how many are in the harem. Maybe you can up the count by 2
Oblivionus chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
loved that kakashi and zabuza battle reference XD
Neanim chapter 4 . 4/23/2015
I totally loved it! I m not really into crossovers but ichigo with sharigan is just addicting! I hope u update! I will be waiting :* :)
have a nice day!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
Do as you wish but don't make him a man-whore. He can be flittious with your listed woman but shiuld choose one of them at last.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Sharingan is from naruto
Guest chapter 4 . 3/4/2015
you really should continue this story