Reviews for Hatred's Legacy
thelastaurorian chapter 4 . 8/2
Aw man itts been 3 years since you updated this will you ever update again and 8 girls that's an odd even number to put how many are in the harem. Maybe you can up the count by 2
Oblivionus chapter 1 . 6/16
loved that kakashi and zabuza battle reference XD
GelidReya chapter 4 . 4/23
I totally loved it! I m not really into crossovers but ichigo with sharigan is just addicting! I hope u update! I will be waiting :* :)
have a nice day!
Do as you wish but don't make him a man-whore. He can be flittious with your listed woman but shiuld choose one of them at last.
Sharingan is from naruto
you really should continue this story
chris kidder chapter 4 . 3/3
keep on writing
Updates you didn't do it for 3 years.
Kami-sama of the dead chapter 4 . 2/15
Please continue
I love reading them too please update because I need to know what happened next and find out what Ichigo Susanoo look like. I'm not telling you hurry I'm just curious for what happened.
mordicus18 chapter 3 . 1/16
Hi, in my opinion it s just disapointing this kind of cooy from the original, yes he has another zanapkuto but then it just follow the same storyline from the original like there was no need from this extra power if the outcome will be the same step by step, i mean the fight and it s ending, why not just rewrittre in text the anime. Wherr is the eeal difference from the fanfiction ? Too much power then make small but logical change from them.
giboh92 chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
Update soon...
TheTacoKnight chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
when will you make more?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
I like this story. Please continue :)