Reviews for Stay or Leave
Atoosa chapter 2 . 5/15
now Aegon needs a little improvement onchanging your life's course with a sentence
Atoosa chapter 1 . 5/15
very nice prologue, and I've not finished the chapter yet
AllIdiotsMustDie chapter 2 . 2/24
Oh Wow I've just finally realised after all these years I can't be burnt!

? Really
rmm8127 chapter 31 . 2/5
Please please continue this story! It's amazing.
Brian1972 chapter 16 . 11/9/2017
Sorry not belivable. An assassin trained by the faceless has other options to ensure her loved ones saftey. Namley promising mutual ensured destruction.

Just showcase what you could do and let it be known that the Starks are of limits or else ...

Before her time in Bravoos I would buy that she could be drawn into an agreement like this but after she would only agree to wed in a sittuation like this to get Ageon to put his guard down before he gets a dagger to his gut.
Brian1972 chapter 14 . 11/9/2017
In that moment Arya is ten time a Stark than Bran. Standing to her convictions, her word and honor while he advices to "forget" a marriage that is inconvinient. Also Bran shows that while he sees a lot he seems to be absoloutly incapable to graps peoples personalities. Even, if she wasn't already we to Jon Bran would know that Arya would rather kill whatever gurads he send her with and vanish back to Essos than to marry into a political marriage.
CompuBob chapter 2 . 9/18/2017
998th Lord Commander of the Wall. It's been there for 8000 years, not 2000 years.
LazyBrat chapter 31 . 9/6/2017
Hello. I just discovered the fandom of asoiaf for myself. I have always loved the books and watched the series but never before read its fanfiction. May I ask, if you intend to continue this story and if you are still actively writing fanfiction? I noticed that you have recently updated another story (Things Fall Apart) but you also noted that you had written it some time ago. I do not intend this review in any way as an imposition for you to finish this (or any other) story. I just wanted you to know that I very much like what you have written so far. Thank you for this story. Thank you for your time.
romeosami7 chapter 15 . 8/22/2017
Moron jon should have said that he's already married to arya
Guest chapter 31 . 8/18/2017
Oh. And I think that Margaery was the one to contract The Faceless men to kill Arya. Did she not express the desire to have Aegon to herself? I hope it was her... and I hope Aegon finds out... and I hope that it destroys the both of them(Aegon &Mar)
Although, I suppose there is a small chance it could also have been Dany, as she did briefly fantasize about Arya dying on the road and how convenient it would be.

I can't wait to see what you concoct XP
Guest chapter 31 . 8/18/2017
This is probably one of the best ASOIAF stories on here.
You are amazingly sadistic; this story has been heart wrenching. It is so crazy addictive, that I literally stayed up all night reading it because I COULD NOT put it down. Now I'm tired and my eyes hurt and I have a headache, but I can't find it in me to care; my only regret is that there wasn't more to read.
But seriously. You are amazing. You have woven such intricate plot line that just drags you in. I am so invested in Jaryon
I really hope it ends well, but I fear for the worst
Shelley G chapter 31 . 7/18/2017
This is my second time reading your story through and first time reviewing. It is a fascinating, complex, and dark tribute to George R. R. Martin's work and I very much enjoyed it (again). It would appear that life has gotten in the way of your completion of this story, which is a tragedy, but I completely understand how that can happen. Still, I'm following your story now on the desperate hope that one day my inbox will have a notification, informing me that my agony has ended and I will at long last learn how this tale ends.
Aryasghost chapter 31 . 7/10/2017
Please update again
Plsupdate chapter 31 . 5/30/2017
Update or I will die
Guest chapter 22 . 11/21/2016
"If I dieā€¦ take care of Arya for me?" Etc etc
"Of course."
In this moment, Jon was the biggest cuck ever to be seen.
22/31 chapters and I'm hating my own favorite character for being the biggest pussy in the world