Reviews for Stay or Leave
Guest chapter 22 . 11/21/2016
"If I dieā€¦ take care of Arya for me?" Etc etc
"Of course."
In this moment, Jon was the biggest cuck ever to be seen.
22/31 chapters and I'm hating my own favorite character for being the biggest pussy in the world
Guest chapter 8 . 11/21/2016
Ch: 8 ending
Aegon meets Arya
his brother loved this person as a sister his whole life and obviously has a connection to her
get into a 3 way argument and tell your bro you'll talk to her
kiss her the day you met
dick move bro
Chris.L chapter 15 . 9/30/2016
srsly i hate this chapter its unnatural and does not make sense in my opinion jon could just have told aegon that he already married arya and he could do nothin against it, besides killing his brother and forcing arya.

hope this makes some sense im not good at writing in english :P
Guest chapter 31 . 9/6/2016
I read the whole lot in two days and loved it but I need to know the ending! Please finish this story, I need to know your ending if I'm to be content. I can't fill in the gaps on my own. I found that when I read your work, I had no idea what was coming the entire way through and every plot twist worked. Please continue writing it! Please return!
Dangermandeetz chapter 31 . 7/29/2016
I hope she remembers this story. I have a feeling she forgot about it.
Jacob chapter 31 . 7/26/2016
UPDATE THIS MAGNIFICENT STORY!
Nightgurl88 chapter 31 . 6/29/2016
Finnish please
Guest chapter 31 . 5/22/2016
On looooooooooove
Glen552 chapter 31 . 4/12/2016
I'm just waiting for a big targaryen vs stark showdown
MoceJo chapter 31 . 3/29/2016
Oh come on! when are you gonna update? I cant believe that i finished and there's nothing left :'( (really sad right now)
Megalomanie chapter 31 . 3/7/2016
WOH. WOH. WOH. So I just discovered this story, I don't usually read on this fandom, but I was wondering SO obsessed with Jon and Arya and Azor Ahai I had to find something to fulfill that. And this story did SO perfectly !
This is so awesome, so good, so well written ! I can't even begin to say how good I think it is ! You're trully amazing! I'm so sad you hadn't upload in years, I hope you'll eventually come back to this and finished it up because it deserved it. Great work, and thank you for that !
Dd chapter 31 . 2/20/2016
I wish you'd finish.
enejameson612 chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Hi love ur stir jus wondering if ur planning on finishing
boo23 chapter 31 . 8/4/2015
This was brilliant. Pure brilliance. Please please continue.
Milamb chapter 31 . 6/27/2015
Love your story ! you wrote that there are 8 chapters left but you haven't updated since
two years ago !