Reviews for Stay or Leave
Owlkin chapter 31 . 5/22
Whenever those updates happen, I am standing by. My frequent gasps were startling my husband as I read through this today, so much angst and pain, but I suppose I read such things desperately hoping for a happy ending. Or something resembling one in the Game of Thrones universe. I love Arya/Aegon; don't know why but I like the pairing, sort of a fresh start when they AREN'T being compared to Lyanna and Rhaegar. Jon/Arya I had not entertained but if R LJ, then I could roll with it :D
baldewa.nikhil chapter 31 . 4/25
Great fanfic :)
Pls update !
McCabeRz chapter 22 . 4/12
Well, my feelings on this story are rather complicated.

On one hand, you don't seem to shy away from dark material which I like, you do seem to know the realistic consequences to many scenarios.

And yet the thing that keeps me from even remotely liking your story is that I feel like I'm watching/reading a soap-opera drama fest with dark undertones, and it's incredibly unappealing and annoying.

Many of these scenarios, many of the conversations between characters, feel intentionally forced just you that you can cause drama and you can force the plot to move along, it never feels natural, in one chapter Jon's professing his love to Arya in front of the Tree and in the very next chapter he's slamming the door in her face in such an out of character moment that I generally laughed at it, in fact nearly all of your emotional scenes came out of nowhere that I had to laugh at some of them.

You even have incredibly Abrupt time skips, people will be half way through an interaction and as soon as conversation is done you skip to like three more months later for no apparent reason other than the drama is extended.

Your writings good, and I was decently entertained, but this doesn't feel like ASOIAF than it, generally, does feel like Twilight if it had rape in it.

We have the perfect female protagonist that everyone and their fathers are sexually interested in, the cliche over-complicated love-triangle(or some form of edged shape in this case) which is a completely unnecessary angst-fest, the pointless time-skips to hammer in the dramatic drama, the Childhood lover who you never thought of sexually until you meet them again (Jon-Jacob/That guy without the shirt) and the Hot, mysterious, kind, creepy stalker guy that can never stop thinking about you who you end up loving (Aegon-Edward/Shovelface), and that's only the top of the ice berg

G.R.R.M has events that unfold which drama spawns out of, it doesn't come off as this event happening for the sole intent of over dramatic angst, if something happens it usually has a purpose other than to make characters brood, if they do its usually only a bi-product of the necessary plot, example, Killing Ned wasn't for the purpose of making the a Stark family weep than it was to further the plot along, fuck shit up and the Stark family cry as a result, not for the purpose.

The entire love hexagon crap is just not needed, seems like every chapter a different character lusting after a someone else even though they just explicitly said otherwise, it doesn't come off as them playing the Game of Thrones, it comes off as your character having no depth beyond doing the worst possible thing they can do in a situation for the sake of feeling sorry for themselves.

It's probably a good thing I never got emotionally attached to anyone apart from Jon, and that's because he's the only one that isn't a HUGE idiot, just a small one.
Update pleaseeeee
DarkGlacierPhoenix312 chapter 31 . 2/13
I have read many GOF and ASOIAF fanfics but every time I felt something missing. Your fic is the first where I have found my eagerness come to life. Thanks a lot for such a wonderful fic.
PS- I love your Jon. He has always been my favourite character and your fic makes me love him more.
Please update soon!
Just Another Fan chapter 31 . 10/10/2014
So... um... yeah (scratch and twitch).. you got anymore of this awesome story? Cause I'de pay you tons of dragons for them... JUST NAME YOUR PRICE AND GIVE US MORE!
Young Griff chapter 31 . 9/27/2014
Great story! It's been a while since I've last cried so much because of a fanfic :D
Part of me still wishes, that Arya will end up together with Aegon...
For me the highlights of this story always were the interactions between them.
Like in the previous chapter when Aegon read that message, my heart just broke for him!
However, the more rational part of my brain tells me, that that is very unlikely :'(
I just hope it won't end with Arya/Jon
Somehow I've never felt the chemistry between those two, maybe because I can't stop thinking it's kinda really gross and absurd because they were raised as siblings, which for me makes it feel like it's incest even though they are 'only' cousins. I have a brother so every time they kissed in this story I was like nooo.. this is so wrong! It totally destroys the innocent love between them in the books.
But I know, this is fanfiction, everyone has different ships and I do respect it that others ship Jon/Arya! :P I just skip the parts in which they make out.
pipn123 chapter 31 . 9/23/2014
The story is very sad for Arya (my favourite charactor) but it's very interesting.

Are you going to continue to update? Or you stopping?
littlemsstrawberry chapter 31 . 9/9/2014
I love this. It's so sad and heart breaking but I love it all the same. As much as I love aegon, he was stupid to have slept with maegary when he was married to area. I can't wait for your next update
Guest chapter 31 . 9/5/2014
I spent the last hours reading and will surely regret it tomorrow... Also my eyes are sollen from all the crying I did... But it was worth it! Your story is perfect, everyone's in character, the plot is captivating and it's all soooo tragic, I can't remember the last time I cried so much. Loved the (Gendry/)Jon/Argon/Arya relationships. I hope you'll someday find the time to continue... Liebe Grüße
renreilly chapter 31 . 8/5/2014
I just finished the 30 chapters of this story - and it is amazing. I am truly saddened to see that it was never updated/finished. If you ever find the time, I would love to read more.
Annabelle chapter 31 . 7/11/2014
I just spent the last 2 nights blasting through this fic. Thank you for working so hard on it. PS I literally cried when Arya heard Ned talking to her. 20 points for making me care so damn much. _
Jane chapter 31 . 7/10/2014
Ugh, please update, this story is such a rollercoaster and there's so little Jon/Arya stuff out there. I cry.
ticktacktoe chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I'm really in love with this story and have been re-reading for for how many times, I forgot the number :p I hope that you're considering to continue writing this story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
god it's so good, please please update? I just need to know how it ends