Reviews for Stay or Leave
Dangermandeetz chapter 31 . 7/29
I hope she remembers this story. I have a feeling she forgot about it.
Jacob chapter 31 . 7/26
UPDATE THIS MAGNIFICENT STORY!
Nightgurl88 chapter 31 . 6/29
Finnish please
On looooooooooove
Glen552 chapter 31 . 4/12
I'm just waiting for a big targaryen vs stark showdown
MoceJo chapter 31 . 3/29
Oh come on! when are you gonna update? I cant believe that i finished and there's nothing left :'( (really sad right now)
Megalomanie chapter 31 . 3/7
WOH. WOH. WOH. So I just discovered this story, I don't usually read on this fandom, but I was wondering SO obsessed with Jon and Arya and Azor Ahai I had to find something to fulfill that. And this story did SO perfectly !
This is so awesome, so good, so well written ! I can't even begin to say how good I think it is ! You're trully amazing! I'm so sad you hadn't upload in years, I hope you'll eventually come back to this and finished it up because it deserved it. Great work, and thank you for that !
Dd chapter 31 . 2/20
I wish you'd finish.
enejameson612 chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Hi love ur stir jus wondering if ur planning on finishing
boo23 chapter 31 . 8/4/2015
This was brilliant. Pure brilliance. Please please continue.
Milamb chapter 31 . 6/27/2015
Love your story ! you wrote that there are 8 chapters left but you haven't updated since
two years ago !
Guest chapter 31 . 6/19/2015
wow! sigh...
Guest chapter 29 . 6/19/2015
Nice work when Stannis talkes to Aegon comparing the things happening to him with things that chould happen to Aegon. Like how Aegon does not think hell be betrayed by his wife like Stannis was. That's some fine irony.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/18/2015
This is some amazing fanfiction but ARG to Jon and Aryas wedding night. She should have called Jon out on his BS. She' sgotta know exactly why he does it! I guess with so many chapters to go, them getting together right now was to easy.
Czar420 chapter 4 . 6/8/2015
I think i like it so far...but all these "2 years ago, 4 years ago" is confusing the shit out of me