Reviews for The Anomaly Known As Naruto
Xilonax Shiverflame chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
This is making my head spin. Continue Updating!
UzumakiBattleWolf chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
*gets up and walks to a folder that says 'Future Story plans: important' and goes to a shedder*
Just A Question chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
any one else fucking understand this fucking story, because I sure don't. But it sure is funny as hell! :) Keep it up!
WalkerShadow chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
So is his powers going to be like a dragon slayer like fairy tail?
ryanshadow19 chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Great chapter i enjoy this story and hope to see more chapters
Shadowprice chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
this is good you should make more
Juubi no ookami chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
cool update soon
Juubi no ookami chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
this has a good start
Dark Insomniacs chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
I don't know the other series but Naruto kicked ass looking forward to see what happens next.
Ricky12440 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Great chapter. I really liked the fight scene. It was really good.

You should think about putting some of your stories on yourfanfiction dot com also, so that you don't have to worry about them being deleted like this one was. And since it has less fics than FFnet right now and the way to search for crossovers is better, it is more likely that more people will be able to find your fic over there.

Anyway, I can't wait to read another chapter of this fic.
Ricky12440 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Great chapter. It's really funny that Kyon considers Naruto his best friend because he calls him by his real name. I could totally see Kyon doing that in cannon, because he's always so distressed that no one will use his real name.
Ricky12440 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This was a good first chapter. It's also nice to see another fic of this crossover, because good ones are rare/nonexistent.

I think it's cute to see that Haruhi has such an obvious crush on Naruto. Even though she tries to hide it, it's it's pretty obvious, which makes it funnier/cuter.

Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
nice one man i liked the dimensions thing
by the way why did you stop writing the naruto and megaman crossover it was good as hell see you later man you are high genin level author becuase your stories aren't long enugh for me if they were longer you will be counted as a ANBU level autor see ya man keep up the good work
kyo chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
The fight was a little too short though it was well written. I loved the FF7 reference. I would like to see were this goes.
kyo chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
The fourth wall braking was funnier then hell. You forgot that flamers can be used to make smores. I am curious how strong naruto is. Keep up the good work.