Reviews for Backup
JKO73 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I wish you had continued this!
xSuperNovax chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I actually really like this. I think Kensi and Deeks having different partners in situations like this, when written well, is really interesting to read. Brilliant work so far. Update soon!
cat-feelmyrawr chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Great story! Love it how you don't jump straight to the sex like most densi fanfics. I would really like for you to finish this! Stay Awesome ;)
Thephoenix1996 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I love this. Please update, this story is great.
stefaniegk chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Where are parts two and three? This was an awesome story and I would love to finish reading it.
stormbinder22 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Oh come on you have to finish!
Lily chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Please do finish the 'Backup' story it is so , a fan request.
Exuperance18 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Very well done again! I like that they have no say in what's happening and that they're both smart enough not to get their feelings get too much in their way knowing it would be harder after that. I particularly loved the good-bye scene on his doormat as you said, the exchange they have isn't much but for them it speaks volume! Please update soon and thanks for sharing - Emma
jmlane1966 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
That was wonderful. I can't wait to read the rest. Good writing.
Skylar87 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Update! This is really good and I wanna see what happens next (I think Deeks should be the one to get hurt). Please please please update soon!
Sky
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Hey hey! It's been a while since you updated this fic, I hope you still find the time to bring us chapter 2 at some point, as I love where this is going! X
The Fields of Asphodel chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I love your portray of the characters - and that you chose to tell the story through Deek's point of view. I found that a nice change: it was very realistic, although I think that maybe Callen and Sam would have had a few words with him too. I'm really interested to see what the next chapter holds.

Z
ImpactedJudgment chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Be still my beating heart! Oh, wait that did happen, like five times!

Why had I not found you before - you, this is fantastic. 3

I love how you gave us in that ending moment (void of major kissing, heavy contact or gushing words) an expressing of exactly what they are and how they feel.

I truly hope your life and schedule allow you to update really soon. So excited for more from you! :)
peanutbutterer chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Awesome characterization, flawless banter, and an interesting premise. I'm definitely anxious for the rest :)
Densaholic chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Great first chapter! I can't wait to read about Kensi and her by-the-rules new partner. You do dialogue really well.. loved the banter between Deeks and Kensi. Perfect combination of funny and intense, and it sounds just like them.

-bring on chapter 2!