Reviews for Scent
sweetandspice chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I love it you should make a sqeaul with them getting along and there happy ending.
JGgirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
That was so cool! Brava
Hinchman chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Oh I wish this wasn't just a one-shot. I really loved it, unique. Guess I'll just have to read the sequel and then love it a little bit more.
Larkin21 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I am just in love with the way you write these two! I've slowly read the other stories from Sebofsky week and I'm just more impressed with each story of yours. And I see you have a sequel to this story so I'm going to have to skip ahead of your other stories to read it. Really amazing job, though. I was about to start begging for more of this story (as I'm sure I'll do after I read the sequel). Between this and the No Strings verse and your other one-shots, I'll be eagerly awaiting updates as I catch up on the back-log I've missed. Great work!
CosmicPudding chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I really like the mythology you've created with this story. Excellent job!
DiamondStar1221 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This is the first story I read of yours and I was a little hesitant to read it at first because this is a plot line that can quickly go wrong and become cheesy and cliche. I am so glad I decided to give it a shot! Sebastian and Dave is one of my favorite ships and you write them so well! This, along with the sequel, was very thoughtfully written and very sexy! Thanks for a great read - I look forward to reading more of your work!
Jayno chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Love it. I really, realy love this and would love to know about Blaine's story too. Any chance?
Jessayra chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
OMG! This story is so amazing! I've read it 3 or 4 times already! I love it! I wish there was another chapter or two! The story line is really good and it's something that not many people would think of doing, which is awesome!
Hechu chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I swear, if you don't write more about this I might have to threaten bodily harm. I think I've read this like 3 or 4 times already. I really, really, really, really, really want more. A lot more. Like 10 chapters more. But I'll settle for one chapter.

The things I love about this story...

You don't have any grammatical/spelling mistakes (that I noticed). I hate it when I'm reading something that has really good potential but I can't read it because of frequent capitalization errors and grammatical mistakes.

I like the emotions and the (relatively) realistic-ness. Or well, as real as it can get in a Were-jaguar AU. I'm glad that it wasn't just "Hey Dave, I'm a Were and you're my mate." And then Dave goes all like "Sebastian, I love you utterly with all my heart." And then they fly off to the sunset on rainbow unicorns.

Thanks for keeping some semblance to reality. I also and quite taken by the way that you portrayed the characters and your explanation of the fact that well... Sebastian likes having one-night stands. A lot.

Love the awkwardness by the way! And I love how you did it! Cause, you know it's totally not weird to be assaulted by someone you barely know who's sniffing you and purring then tells you that you're their mate. Not weird. At all. :D

But seriously, this is some of the best stuff I've seen in a long while. I love the rest of your stuff as well, (Oops... sorry about not reviewing that stuff. :D) but for some reason I'm particularly taken by this fic.

So to get to the point. I absolutely love this story, as well as the pairing. I really hope that you write a new chapter when you can. I also am rendered in awe of your authory genius.

I hope you have a wonderful day!
rensei-chan chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Oh my goodness... a Were!Sebastian never crossed my mind ever but now I kinda want to read all about it.

Very sexy rutting going on but to think Dave was so terrified. Poor thing.

Really enjoyed their conversation though. I liked how honest they were with each other and how they worked through the doubts that Dave had. It's quite sweet too how Seb mentioned how terrified he was of Dave rejecting him but reassured Dave that he'd never do something against his consent.

This was absolutely brilliant. So happy that I finally got to read this, off to read your next submission! Yay!
Pirate In Disguise chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I really liked it :)

Your best work so far :)

Keep it up!
digi-smile chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I really, really loved this and i kind of want to read more of it!
PurtFiend chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Great story - again! I have really enjoyed all your Smythkofsky fics. I agree with the other reviewers I would love to see another chapter to see what exactly sex with a were would be like.
LahLah87 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This is perfect, I love it... I just wish there was more, I never wanted it to end 3
Nemesis Horizon chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Love, love, love it! Good job!

But... I really think that you should at least add one more chapter to it. It feels a bit incompleted.

Anyway, loved the idea! Good job, once again.