Reviews for You and I
Avatar Tassie chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
wow that was amazing you need to do more like this
Mgirl20 chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
This is so good! You gave wonderful character analysis and the entire tale stayed true to the show while expanding on each person's motivations. I commend you, Awesome Writer!
Eques Pirate chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Aw, cute ending; nice perspective from Mako :)
ClockwiseDoom chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
I HAVE THE LARGEST GRIN ON MY FUCKING FACE RIGHT NOW.

I am screaming.

Makorra feels are OFF THE CHART.

Omg.

;A;

Can I just say you're amazing? Like, seriously. I absolutely CANNOT right now.

I LOVED Asami and Korra's conversation. I love how Asami and Mako broke up, not in a heated jealousy rage, but in a mature, sweet fashion that leaves them open to being friends. Although I don't ship Masami, that was very cute. If the show does it like this, I might just cry. I teared up reading it.

MAKO AND KORRA, and Mako's realization about Korra challenging his world, choosing to protect her rather than feeling obligated to do so, the way he reacts to her and is able to be himself in all of his moods with her, it's just SO SPOT ON. I just can't give this enough praise. One of my favorite Makorra fics right here. It's just complete perfection.

Those last lines killed me. Spectacular.
Makorra fan chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
love it.
Aella Rosewood chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
This is soooo sweet! I loved it! Youre an amazing writer! Keep it up!
Sara6 chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Awwwww omg! I can see this happening! I pray this happens... I absolutely loved this story! :D
AnnoyingWeirdo chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
It was SO GOOD! I read the 2 chapters. It was detailed, it showed the characters on how they were feeling, and good continuation into the second chapter. My favorite part in the second chapter was when Asami and Korra had a talk when Korra is recovering, good Makorra story.
Vampire Princess Freya chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
I'm in love with this now. Very, very well written. And I can imagine Bolin and Meelo having a Noodle Contest. Hahaha! XD

I hate it when I read one of the best stories ever, and they don't have very many reviews. XP.

And my famous theory of why this is:

"People can be such tards!"
Speedy08 chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Cute!
Kats02980416 chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
This chapter to your story was flawless. I loved how your took bits and pieces of the recent episode and constructed the details in them. I loved the brother talk about Mako's true feelings. Its so true how much its not so much that Asami needs Mako like Korra told him so, but so much that Mako needs Korra. Its what has been missing in his entire life, growing up with his brother. It felt like his relationship with Asami, was a safety with him. Its secure, Asami's beautiful, its easy, not complicated, and it just is, and he can protect her. With Korra, its a whole different world, she's explosive,exciting, impulsive, unpredictable, passionate, the Avatar, dangerous, independent, carefree, but hard to protect. Mako really wants to protect Korra even though she claims she doesn't need protecting. She really does open up, a side to him that he rarely shows Asami. She makes him feel alive. I'm really glad at the end of the story they have an understanding, and Korra totally put him in place to leave things as is, for now, especially how Korra and Asami had a heart to heart, and the fact that Mako and Asami just broke up. Thanks for creating this.
Kats02980416 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Can really feel Mako's attitude and just downright concern and worry and feelings all over the place after finding out Korra was missing. He was so furious and just lost without Korra. I can feel Asami in this story of yours, feeling like the person you have strong feelings for is deeply in love with someone else that is not you. Asami can see they seem right for each other, but its not saying its painful seeing all the truth and even from Mako's own actions.
poseidon262 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Wow, this was great. I also liked the little Mako and Asami conversation. It was necessary :)

Anyway, this is really awesome, I've got to say. Can't wait for the second installment! Good luck writing it,

poseidon262
Makorra Forever 3 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I love this so much! _ Can't wait for the second part :)
Darkness34 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Good job - although one of the more common plots nowadays, i sincerely enjoyed the way it was written. Excited for more.