Reviews for The Deaf and the Blind and the Color Red
I loved your characterization of the two of them. You made Sherlock very Sherlock-y while still allowing him to show his humanity and you made Molly strong in her own way and more than just a flat object for Sherlock to have sex with. I've read too many stories like that, and it's made me a bit wary of this ship but you did a magnificent job of making me fall in love with it. Briliant.
kate chapter 11 . 4/14
Godddaaaaaamn this is good! Love it. Wish to heck there was more. Aaaaah. Love their interactions and felt a metric tonne of second hand embarassment for Sherlock and his battles with emotions. And thats how I know you write Sherlock deadly accurate! Kudos x
Marion the Geek chapter 11 . 3/4
That was such an awesome, sweet story. And I loved the ending.
midnightsnapdragon chapter 11 . 7/18/2016
This is a wonderful little story. I like the thought of Molly being his sort of 'inside man', his minimal contact with London, while he was away. And the ending was adorable. *thumbs-up*
midnightsnapdragon chapter 2 . 7/18/2016
Good interpretation of the way he thinks. I like that you aren't laying on the feelings too much (yet).
midnightsnapdragon chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
O.O Interesting idea, the one-way texts. I think you portray Molly realistically. Will read on.
yashi14 chapter 11 . 5/24/2016
I have absolutely no idea why, but I feel like watching Eden of the East after reading your fanfi. XD

Love fic btw. I read the whole thing in one sitting and now it's 3.40 AM so I should probably go sleep since I have a long day tomorrow. Thank you for this sweet little story!
Mara chapter 11 . 3/12/2016
OMG! This last chapter was the most adorable thing ever. I love how you wrote this stroy. The idea was very intriguing and I felt like you stayed true to the characters while making them develop at the same time. And this last chapter was gorgeous. Sherlock having to text to get it out was just beautiful. Thank you so much for writing this artful fic.
Alydia Rackham chapter 11 . 9/17/2015
Beyond bafflingly-brilliant. This has kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. So beautifully in-character, so full of twists and turns, and above all, A SLOW BURN! I LOVE IT! You did it so masterfully. Bravo, bravo! :D LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

-Alydia Rackham
alella chapter 11 . 7/1/2015
I loved and enjoyed reading your story so much! It was lovely! :D
aoisenshi chapter 11 . 4/22/2015
Omg! That was utterly BEAUTIFUL! The feeeels! TwT Just beautiful. Thank you for writing this! I absolutely adore it!
Saskatcheran chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
You have me shipping Sherlolly.
CodeNameCarrot chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
I only read this once complete, but I want to say that I think you did the right thing by waiting until you we're satisfied with the last chapter. I have rarely felt so satisfied upon reading the completion of a story.
famousindafuture chapter 11 . 9/30/2014
AHHHHHHHH The ending though. I love it.
the consulting werewolf chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Okay. So this is like one of my favourite stories. Words cannot convey how much I love it. I have read it three times already! I mean the last scene is just...*squeals*
Also the scene where Molly talks as Sherlock fixes his wound, or that scene where he realises her eyes are brown in the middle of a shooting!
This is like the best Sherlolly fic ever! So I thought as I finished reading it for the third time, I might as well thank you for writing it!