Reviews for The Deaf and the Blind and the Color Red
Alydia Rackham chapter 11 . 9/17
Beyond bafflingly-brilliant. This has kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. So beautifully in-character, so full of twists and turns, and above all, A SLOW BURN! I LOVE IT! You did it so masterfully. Bravo, bravo! :D LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

-Alydia Rackham
alella chapter 11 . 7/1
I loved and enjoyed reading your story so much! It was lovely! :D
aoisenshi chapter 11 . 4/22
Omg! That was utterly BEAUTIFUL! The feeeels! TwT Just beautiful. Thank you for writing this! I absolutely adore it!
Asyndetism chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
You have me shipping Sherlolly.
CodeNameCarrot chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
I only read this once complete, but I want to say that I think you did the right thing by waiting until you we're satisfied with the last chapter. I have rarely felt so satisfied upon reading the completion of a story.
famousindafuture chapter 11 . 9/30/2014
AHHHHHHHH The ending though. I love it.
the consulting werewolf chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Okay. So this is like one of my favourite stories. Words cannot convey how much I love it. I have read it three times already! I mean the last scene is just...*squeals*
Also the scene where Molly talks as Sherlock fixes his wound, or that scene where he realises her eyes are brown in the middle of a shooting!
This is like the best Sherlolly fic ever! So I thought as I finished reading it for the third time, I might as well thank you for writing it!
ElenneM chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
I don't know how to say how much I loved this! This went to my favorites right away! really lovely story, very... Sherlolly! I loved the scene when he's wondering about her eyes during a shooting, God! and the final scene, when he texts her and she spokes to the «camera»...just... God... I really enjoyed! thanks for sharing this!
Platonic chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
This was a perfect read for a rainy day. Thank you! Adventure and romance in perfect balance. Great story!
TypicalGingerFangirl chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
This is briliant. I've been listening to 'Wake Me Up Inside' by Evanescence whilst reading this chapter, and it fits so well. (Listen to the song, its amazing)

I can't describe just how perfect a job you've done with this fic. After all, it must be the fifth or sixth time I've read it!

You capture them both perfectly, especially the descriptions of Molly. And, as for keeping the characters 'in character', its one of the most accurate I've ever seen (or read) it done!

Thanks for this amazing fic! ;)
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
I am late to the party of fantastic that is this fic but just wanted to let you know that it is one of the best I've read so far in my Sherlolly adventures and one of my favourites. I loved the concept and the interesting little details we got about Sherlock's activities and the way they interacted and especially the line about Molly understanding being all he had but struggling with him being all she had. And the ending was perfect.
Atlasina7 chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
Absolutely brilliant story! I loved how you showed us the character's emotions as they are going through this tribulation. Poor John, poor Molly, poor Sherlock-I felt bad for all of them, and was so glad to see that it turned out in the end.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/22/2014
That was amazing... Stunning! Thank you so very much!
athousandroses chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
Aww! I liked this story. Cute ending!
Succi chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
What a brilliant new idea in the world of what-happened-after-the-RBF. I really enjoyed it! And the ending was perfect - I loved the last sentence! Thank you!