Reviews for The Deaf and the Blind and the Color Red
midnightsnapdragon chapter 11 . 7/18
This is a wonderful little story. I like the thought of Molly being his sort of 'inside man', his minimal contact with London, while he was away. And the ending was adorable. *thumbs-up*
midnightsnapdragon chapter 2 . 7/18
Good interpretation of the way he thinks. I like that you aren't laying on the feelings too much (yet).
midnightsnapdragon chapter 1 . 7/18
O.O Interesting idea, the one-way texts. I think you portray Molly realistically. Will read on.
yashi14 chapter 11 . 5/24
I have absolutely no idea why, but I feel like watching Eden of the East after reading your fanfi. XD

Love fic btw. I read the whole thing in one sitting and now it's 3.40 AM so I should probably go sleep since I have a long day tomorrow. Thank you for this sweet little story!
Mara chapter 11 . 3/12
OMG! This last chapter was the most adorable thing ever. I love how you wrote this stroy. The idea was very intriguing and I felt like you stayed true to the characters while making them develop at the same time. And this last chapter was gorgeous. Sherlock having to text to get it out was just beautiful. Thank you so much for writing this artful fic.
Alydia Rackham chapter 11 . 9/17/2015
Beyond bafflingly-brilliant. This has kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. So beautifully in-character, so full of twists and turns, and above all, A SLOW BURN! I LOVE IT! You did it so masterfully. Bravo, bravo! :D LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

-Alydia Rackham
alella chapter 11 . 7/1/2015
I loved and enjoyed reading your story so much! It was lovely! :D
aoisenshi chapter 11 . 4/22/2015
Omg! That was utterly BEAUTIFUL! The feeeels! TwT Just beautiful. Thank you for writing this! I absolutely adore it!
Asyndetism chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
You have me shipping Sherlolly.
CodeNameCarrot chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
I only read this once complete, but I want to say that I think you did the right thing by waiting until you we're satisfied with the last chapter. I have rarely felt so satisfied upon reading the completion of a story.
famousindafuture chapter 11 . 9/30/2014
AHHHHHHHH The ending though. I love it.
the consulting werewolf chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Okay. So this is like one of my favourite stories. Words cannot convey how much I love it. I have read it three times already! I mean the last scene is just...*squeals*
Also the scene where Molly talks as Sherlock fixes his wound, or that scene where he realises her eyes are brown in the middle of a shooting!
This is like the best Sherlolly fic ever! So I thought as I finished reading it for the third time, I might as well thank you for writing it!
elennemigo chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
I don't know how to say how much I loved this! This went to my favorites right away! really lovely story, very... Sherlolly! I loved the scene when he's wondering about her eyes during a shooting, God! and the final scene, when he texts her and she spokes to the «camera»...just... God... I really enjoyed! thanks for sharing this!
Platonic chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
This was a perfect read for a rainy day. Thank you! Adventure and romance in perfect balance. Great story!
TypicalGingerFangirl chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
This is briliant. I've been listening to 'Wake Me Up Inside' by Evanescence whilst reading this chapter, and it fits so well. (Listen to the song, its amazing)

I can't describe just how perfect a job you've done with this fic. After all, it must be the fifth or sixth time I've read it!

You capture them both perfectly, especially the descriptions of Molly. And, as for keeping the characters 'in character', its one of the most accurate I've ever seen (or read) it done!

Thanks for this amazing fic! ;)