Reviews for Belief
sjwht chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Great story and chapter
obsessedgreysfan92 chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
absolutely amazing story! loved every single chapter! really hope you continue with this story soon!
Recovering4life chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
update soon!
BekaRoo chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
I have to say this is a fantastic chapter and I love it. I love that Mark and Lexie talked about their future and I loved Mark's vision of the future and his son and daughter. I can not wait to see what happens next. I hope we see what has become of Meredith and Thatcher. I again Love this fic and this chapter and I can not wait to see what happens next :D Please update soon :D :D :D
Fangirl44 chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
I love Mark and Lexie together.
Its going to be interesting to see how Callie reacts.
Update soon
ashmo2000 chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
they love each other! yay! they need communication and compromise to get through.
gigi.vergetti chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
loved mark and lex making plans
*_*
its really cut see their dynamic!
and the imagine of the twins on a morning sunday, how cute was that ?! *_*
uahsuahshasuh
yeah our imagination can continous the scene uahsuhasuhas

UASAP
hope any of this chages chapters include the relationship between Mer and Lex

good job girl :)

kisses
LexieMcSteamy chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
Great chapter! I'm glad Mark and Lexie are discussing things and moving into a house. I understand why Lexie would be hesitant to let Mark pay for everything and why Mark would want to. Looking forward to more!
Matilda chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
I waant moore! Now!
BearyFunny66 chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
I love it! Mark as a multimillionaire, awesome!
BekaRoo chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
I love this chapter and I am glad Lexie and the babies are okay :D I love how Mark stood up for his relationship with Lexie and I can not wait to see what happens next. I also love that Debbie stood up to Meredith and showed her a different side of things with her father.

Again I love this chapter and this fic. I can not wait to see what happens next :D
bjq chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
AWESOME! PLease update soon. One of the best Slexie stories out there
LexieMcSteamy chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
Great chapter! I agree with you on the Addison thing. I never felt the chemistry. She was selfish and just used Mark and at the time he thought so little of himself that he let her. Lexie was the only one he had chemistry with and it was because she saw the real Mark.

I like the twin idea. It makes things more complicated for two people who didn't plan on having children. And, I can't wait to see how Lexie reacts to Mark's confession!
m0t0b33 chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
yayyyy an update...when's the next? I've been waiting for this chapter foraa long while now.. xo
BearyFunny66 chapter 6 . 8/30/2012