Reviews for A Breathless Sort of Attraction
livingdeadgirlmelissa chapter 1 . 10/23
It was amazing I freaking loved it
please keep on writing more
I would like to know what else happens next
Another U SasuSakuuu chapter 1 . 10/18
I don't think I've read a better lemon. I need two things right now, more of your stories and a cold shower, lol. Bravo
Zaphikel13 chapter 1 . 10/3
This was one of the hottest things I have ever read! Your writing style is great and I love how you kept Sasuke in character despite him letting go a little bit. Write more please!
Deb.23 chapter 1 . 8/14
Oh god. It was so hot. I'm glad to say the "killed" didnt put off the mood much. The end was the best though. Sasuke ran! And he laughed! Like a normal person. I wonder if Kakashi's thoughts went to the gutter when Sasuke spoke his goal of reviving his clan. Kakashi was holding an Icha Icha book in his hand..
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/27
I absolutely love your writing style especially on lemons/sex scenes! You really made it sound, look, and feel like the scenes were real and seductive without being too cheesy. I guess on the detailed parts of the sex scenes, you should make some a bit more clearer and less vague. Overall, you're really good with writing and exciting your readers! With all honesty, it really got me aroused! Write some more! :))))
claudinrstyles444 chapter 1 . 5/30
Nice fanfic
anime2 chapter 1 . 2/11
This oneshot was awesome. You can feel the tension and chemistry between Sakura and Sasuke. Naruto walking in at the end was hilarious. XD
RalitsaR chapter 1 . 2/6
God ... that was like .. wow, daMN! I've .. I'm lost for words! Thank you for writing steamy SasuSaku smut and Good Job!
Rebeca13 chapter 1 . 2/1
So mich sexiness! Is that even real? I found myself smiling uncontrolably while reading it. Amazing work! :) I loved it
That was fucking hot! Hahahaha!
KHB123 chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Redsa chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
How big is he? O.O sorry I asked.
YingYangCancer chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I absolutely love the way you incorporate Sasukes pleasure into all your lemons. That's something a lot of the authors don't do because they think that only the female feels the most pleasure. I liked the setting a lot too. It seemed like it fit their personalities. I like how you incorporated Sakura's fiery personality. Instead of being a coward and blushing and 'oh sasuke-Kun we shouldn't dance like that' you made her take charge. I agree with that because that's her personality when she's older. Not the blushing beauty. Over all I loved it. It might not be your thing but you'd be great at doing a Sakura Lemon. You know, a bunch of lemons with sasuke itachi tobirama kakashi hashirama izuna Izumo etc. well. Thanks for the great read. I expect more because your such a great and talented writer.