Reviews for A Breathless Sort of Attraction
Redsa chapter 1 . 9/23
How big is he? O.O sorry I asked.
YingYangCancer chapter 1 . 7/25
I absolutely love the way you incorporate Sasukes pleasure into all your lemons. That's something a lot of the authors don't do because they think that only the female feels the most pleasure. I liked the setting a lot too. It seemed like it fit their personalities. I like how you incorporated Sakura's fiery personality. Instead of being a coward and blushing and 'oh sasuke-Kun we shouldn't dance like that' you made her take charge. I agree with that because that's her personality when she's older. Not the blushing beauty. Over all I loved it. It might not be your thing but you'd be great at doing a Sakura Lemon. You know, a bunch of lemons with sasuke itachi tobirama kakashi hashirama izuna Izumo etc. well. Thanks for the great read. I expect more because your such a great and talented writer.
knd chapter 1 . 6/28
That was smoking hot.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 1 . 6/19
That was very good. I can't really begin to explain it, but there was a LOT of emotions in there, like sexual ones that went through the words and you could feel... Yeah, so great job! I have to say that I really liked their dancing, and it's sadly true that there are hardly any stories about Sasuke and Sakura dancing, so good job with that!
M.B chapter 1 . 6/12
ItachiFanForever chapter 1 . 5/31
Lalasmokey5 chapter 1 . 5/20
. . Man U left me with quite a nosebleed phew *fanning myself* and I love the ending! Like it's just beautiful I love u please marry me lol
Sook03 chapter 1 . 5/14
I had to fan myself I few times. I also fear my eyebrows have left the stratosphere, in the absolutely best way possible. Good on them, although Sasuke should give Sakura a ring for her performance.
I re read this fic all the time, ugh its so awesome u should have a sequel or make more fics cause ... u rock :)
moor chapter 1 . 5/12
Damn right there's a lack of Sasuke/Sakura dancing together; possibly b/c he just doesn't come across as the dancing type. You effectively skewered that by bringing in his competitive streak to great effect, though, hahahahaha! XD

LOVE the way you built the tension and their attraction for each other through this, and the conclusion. I *adore* that Sasuke was laughing and smiling with abandon at the end. Damn. Sakura did a good job on him. ;)

Thank you so much for sharing this, and I hope you have more in your profile since I'm about to go raid it.

Happy writing!
haha cute
Hail Malkyn chapter 1 . 4/25
That was damnnn good. soooo good.
NtheRuF chapter 1 . 4/9
Awesome! What isn't there to love about this story? I love the way you bounced the power play back and forth between them! How Sakura threw caution to the wind and risked all to shamelessly seduce Sasuke on the dance floor! Had he rejected her it would have been for all to see. And of course the hottest part was Sasuke getting a little even with her for publicly breaking down his cool resistance by pinning her against the wall and making her orgasm for all the world' to see! Cause you know that ALL their friends were hanging on every moment of their dance and every movement! Perfectly sharing their finally coming together with all... something that they will be teased about for the rest of their lives! But then seeing as this is only the beginning I'm sure they will continue to add fuel to the fire increasing the level of dare as they go!
Do you know how incredibly hot this was? I'm so turned on rn
jadelabanca chapter 1 . 3/23