Reviews for A Breathless Sort of Attraction
DivineKitten chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This was really hot, literally and I loved every moment of it lol although I prefer stories with a rather real Naruto setting (as Hot Water) yet the steamy actions really boosts up the quality of this piece. And how you portray Sasuke's need is great. Keep it up ;)
Sakura Haruno ROCKS17 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
That's so funny
thetinroof chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Loved it! Beginning, middle AND end! :)
ImmaBeForever chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Hahaha, ohmygoshh the way you wrote this made it soo sexy! I loved it!
ILoveSxS chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Whoa so sexy...It's too early in the morning to read stuff like this.
iAndroid chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Oh gosh! I was so excited when I saw that you had published another Sasusaku oneshot! :) Your Sasusaku onshots are always so.. entertaining and they are totally worth a read! Love this fic- I really like the way you write Sasuke; his emotions and thoughts, since personally, I feel that he is rather challenging to portray. Another wonderful job- I'm so looking forward to more Sasusaku oneshot smuts from you! C:
Rosa Nox Fleuret chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
W. T. F. That was freaking amazing! Your so awsome! Are you going to make a sequel of them in his bed and at the training grounds? He did say that could be arranged lol ;p

I loved the ending btw it was so adorable, I could just picture a laughing sasuke and sakura running away.
Juli94 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Oh gosh hahahaha... I actually really liked it.

I think you are absolutley amazing,

please keep up the good work.
AnonymousPseudonymous chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
OMG WellHowAboutThat,

YOu seriously need to write more, as in MORE!

I love every fucking story of yours and I would kill just to read some more!

There, I subscribed and favorite you!

I LOL-ed at the "killed" part instead of "kissed"! ))

AnonymousPseudonymous

P.S. Reply?
Fist.Of.Fire chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Fucking hot and awesome! I LOVE YOUR STORIES! YOU have become my ROLE MODEL! Loved it too much! How can you write something so hot, shouldn't it be illegal? .

Can't wait for your next one-shot. You will post more, right?
hyperphonic chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
yaaaay! I seriously loved this so much, especially the dancing. maybe it's just me, but I personally think grinding is one of the sexiest things out there. and you wrote it out perfectly! (especially the sweat, you can't not sweat. hehe) and also the washroom. yeah. that was very well done.

lovely fic as always doll

lessthanthree,