Reviews for A Breathless Sort of Attraction
xBeautifulCherryBlossomx chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Wow... I am speechless. I have read hundreds of fanfics (literally) and this is now my FAVOURITE M rated story ever! Everything was there the emotions, tensions just perfect. The characters were not OCC either. You're a great author, I honestly think that your work is marvellous and the story was mesmerising... Love it, keep up the great work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
*is passed out on the floor with someone fanning my blush enduced pass out* Bloody hot. Great lemon.
leah peahhh chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Sexy! Loved it!
jo107 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I think I forgot how to breath. I crown this the best lemon sasusaku fic ever in ff!
It's just too good I envy sakura .
LaylahXD chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
The ending. The ending is what made this fic beautiful. The sexy time was just a bonus. Loved the lemon all the same! Very detailed I could almost see them in my head!... Jezz that sounds creepy... Anyway great job! Loved everything about it!
Narutolover2442 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This is the best fanfiction I have friend. Oh my gosh. This is how I always pictured it. Perfect... thank you.!
ShadowGhostWolf chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Hahahaha I think I might die laughing I went to school today my friend looked at me he said something about a club and a bathroom and I bursted out laughing and he looked at me like I was a maniac though I probably did look like a maniac.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
HAHAHAHAHA! THANK YOU FOR THE KILLING THING! It made my day...
It was quite dirty by the way, without Sasuke be so annoyingly dominant. Good job! ;D
Etherchannn chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
AMAZING Q/0/Q
helenaphant chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Sasuke. Sakura. Having sex. Hot, dirty sex. In a washroom.
What's there not to like? LOL.
Definitely one of the better rated M oneshots out here, and reading this with rihanna on.. oh boy.
100% will be rereading this.
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
That was...sexy...
SHE KILLED HIM HAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDD
FaZerbaby chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Love the end LOL
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
LOVE IT!
pisquenta chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
My heart was racing just by reading it! Loved, loved, loved, loved it! And thats saying a lot! Im not the biggest SauSaku fan but this just opened up a whole new world for me lol

BTW I just loved the interlude of Sakura kiling him in mid sex lmao
the1andONLYlover chapter 1 . 5/25/2013