Reviews for A Breathless Sort of Attraction
mk chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
absolutely loved the fanfic...and the final part was so cute hehe
Kintora chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I loved this little oneshot for its intensity, and the spelling mistake just made it grand. HA! So keeping this on my list of favs.
Selto chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I really enjoyed this one-shot, you have a talent for portraying some enticing SasuSaku chemistry! Really wish you would write more similar stories! :3
rockingsardine chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Can I just say wow? Because that's all I can get outta myself at the moment. Simply brilliant.
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
even tho you made the mistake of "killing" him, I still loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I love it! You have amazing stories. Please write more stories. I love your writing style, your ideas, simply i love everything about your stories.:)
Writing-OnMy-HeartStrings chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Tell me what you guys liked/didn't like? I didn't like anything... I LOVED EVERYTHING! SOO FUCKING SEXY! Does the music fit? It fits extremely well! It really brought the mood and setting to life! Excellent touch! Tell me what your favourite parts were? I really loved the dancing and the part when Sasuke was finger her and when they went to the bathroom and fucked each other and the part when the guy came in and when naruto saw them and ...wait...That's everything! LOL! Pure gold my friend! NEED MORE SASUSAKU! GOD YOU MAKE THEM SOO FUCKING SEXY! Just maybe if you had time you could make a squel of them experimenting in different places... Pwease... *pouts*
forplagues chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
never thought i would read something to tense, then just out of no where she kills him... best laugh i've had all night, great story lol
sophisticate chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
the killed part though omg and when you explained the *kissed part lol omg I like you

And yeah.. about damn time.
candice5926 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Hilarious! XD
Love you fiction! XD
lolitsSopHia chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
That was hot o.O I can read it over and over and still ne hot and bothered OMG
Katy chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
It drove me crazy. So, so crazy...
Marta Anita chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Great story. That Rihanna song fit so well with the sensual dance scene, I could picture it completely. Hope you do more SasuSaku in the future.
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
nice
gypsylover chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
i didn't like it...i loved it hehe now i feel like going dancing lol
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »