Reviews for Keeper of the Flame
comintrix chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
That was too good. I applaud you
Benevolent Contradiction chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
I'm like speechless. I've never read a fic with this pairing before but I'm glad my first of it was your's. This is absolutely amazing and beautiful. You've got a crazy talent and gift. This was just...just amazing. Wonderful job!
Midflight chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
A very interesting tale. Thank you for sharing this with us.
tb7753 chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
I thought it was great I wish you would continue.
Joker's shot chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Why you no make more?! *rips out hair* I shall find and beat up puppies to the consistency of skittles until moar is made!
Demented Noodles chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
I started this with mixed feelings browsing through someone else's favorites.

I must thank that person and you as well for this amazing piece! I was unsure where this was going and if I was going to like it at all.

Boy, am I glad I kept reading! The writing was just incredible, the characters were amazing, albeit different, but I suppose that is expected considering that time changes everyone. The story was beautiful as well, I am craving for more! I hope you provide!
Again, thank you and, even though it is quite late, Happy new year!
cressey chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
That was a really good read. Thanks for sharing.
DarkndAngel9 chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Aaaaaaaah! My friend sent this to me and I'm so glad she did. This was great! I started laughing when Azula and Lin started playing. She really is the father! Toph is such a good mom. Then we have this line: "Being able to mold metal into any shape she wanted, soft or hard, had its advantages, especially when she could feel through it." I read it then had to reread it. Jesus Toph! Was not expecting that at all. Jesus!

Also Mommy Azula. How cute! I wonder how the Gaang is going to react when they find out. It's only a matter of time before Lin lets it slip about her second mommy. (I found it so cute she was testing her to make sure Azula wouldn't hurt Toph.) But now it's got me thinking how it'll affect her character in LOK. But yeah I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for the read.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
This was amazing. Really good job. I absolutely loved it, especially the fluffy ending.
Silent Wrath chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Good stuff!
Silent Wrath chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Well damn...
Led Feynman M.D. D.D.S. Ph.D chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I always figured that if these two ever got together, they would have to build a new prison...
AvataREX chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Great piece. Solid gold A plus home run.

The pairing-believable, sexy, and pretty intuitive once you think about a stressed, stone cold foxy adult Toph

The writing-wow- lucid, descriptive, parsimonious without being too terse.
: 0!

The events-Logical and compelling.

Again, this stuff is some of the best I've seen on . The author obviously has a serious knack for this and an eventual continuation of this series (or even a revisit to the dungeon days of the relationship) would be just stellar.

Thanks for sharing.
Panda-Panda chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
Gawd this is gold! I feel like a hit a jackpot or something! And hahaha the way you use Toph metal bending skills is just plain awesome lol!
Azulafanboy chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Loved it.

Would have liked to get a better look inside Azula's head since as someone else said she felt slightly ooc. On the other hand you explain this away pretty well by pointing out she'd been steadily going insane since we first see her in the series so maybe under the crazy she's a little less of a sociopath.