Reviews for Rise of the Uzumakis
MrDoinky chapter 1 . 2/2
Interesting. Unlike most stories where Naruto is a demigod (usually multiple hence overpowered) here you made him into a father of a demigod (I also like how he's Annabeth's Father _). I think I'm going to like this version but you haven't updated in a while. Hope it isn't abandoned.
ExecutionerKain chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Great first chapter I hope u continue it!
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
update soon please
FF chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
So far so good bro but I do hope you give us a good flashback explaining the story of Naruto's life and how he met Athena
JaCk-o'-LaNtErN 91 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
well if anything else it has been an interesting story so far. i'll look foward to the next chapter.
missourijack chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
love it this is an amazing story so far cant wait for next chapter hoping get more details about why chiron was ghostly white
Kami23422 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Fantastic story I can not wait for the next chapter to come out plz update soon. ;)
landoffire chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
this is an interesting story. wonder if naruto trained annabeth? maybe he should be able to go to the camp and train the hero's? hope you update soon.
animenaruto46 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I have a few questions one what story will naruto be in where he does some action?
Will this be a harem or a naruto x Athena
And does his powers have anything to do with chakra
yaoilover4 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I love it! You really added big twist in the mayor canon but I think that it was for the best. (I love Naru-chan) Do you have any recolection of when this history will be up date?

Kat.
KakarotSSJ7 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
please update soon
AllenAndArth chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
yep evrything is much more fun when an uzumaki appears
Furionknight chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I look forward to more :)
Yoda900 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Hi! I realy like the story and am wondering if you will make Naruto stronger than the big three combined and imortal, or yust wery strong and from another dimenzion. Eather way good take on the fanfiction!
Mina Gasai-Chan chapter 1 . 9/11/2012