Reviews for Two People are Better Than One
the hotpocket hunter chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
That's too bad, this is really good. I've totally been there though, it's been almost a year and im just now geting back into Bleach. Anyway, I'll probably write more of this, though imay never write enough to publish. I, uh, have a really short attention span.
AccountKiller8765 chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
No problem I have a few ideas already cooking.
AccountKiller8765 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Eeeeeee! Am I able to write but not publish a contunuation of this? I emphasize NOT PUBLISH!
alex chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Awesome you should definitely write more of these.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
okay
letat'yastreb chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
awww please updte more.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I liked it... and, I think the quote(although, that doesn't quite seem like the right word for it... oh well. Can't think of a better one, so...) is "Two heads are better than one"
Explorer2 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I really enjoyed the story, and look forward to reading more.
Arsa Stanleia chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
JOE WAS CUTE! XD

Actually I feel dizzy (?) w/ the author notes but anyway, it explained your fic so I'm not confused again :)

I like this fic so muucchh!

And I think Alex looks like missing his family when he heard about Frank and Joe's family.

I hope you'll continue this XD

PS: Favorited!
ME chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I think that u should continue this. It was really interesting and i luv tiny Joe. :) I liked it and I think u should continue this.
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Okay, I thought I was going to hit something when I read your Author Note at the top and realized Joe was six. BUT! And this is a big but, *involuntary snicker* I loved it. D

You have taken my two ALL TIME (and this is a strong use of words here, since I am an epic bookworm (eight 300-500 page books in two days, baby! Hoot, hoot!)) FAVORITE series and gone *smoosh*, thus completing the recipe for awesome-sauce.

THEN, you put it on top of grilled chicken when you let K-Unit come in and you created my favorite One-Shot ever from you!

*deep breath*

BTW, Joe talking about that cubed stuff, really genius, and mildly creepy coming from a six year old... Oh well, I forgive you for creepiness! D

All together, (since you may have not read that jumbled up mess I call my thoughts) awesome-sauce.