Reviews for Return of the Outlaw
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 3/28
Short but so damn cool XD
shadowbird2103 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Are you continuing this story.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
oh different...not sure about this one but I do like how Slade almost seems to have Robin's back in that last comment.
PainInSilence chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Loved it!
Renx27 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
awesome story. robin get rescued by his big brother jay
Obsessivebookdiva chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This makes Jason seem more brotherly than most other five. I kind of like it..
DragonRiderSnowFlake chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
i love the story but one thing... Dick is the oldest and first Robin so that would make Jason the second oldest followed by Tim then Damian
wiki/Nightwing
wiki/Jason_Todd
runobody2 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Lovely, just one issue- I'm pretty certain Tt robin is Richard Grayson, which means red hood would be younger than him, right?
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
It was a different plot, I like the way Dick and Jason actually know each other. Writing was okay too.
www. /
DragonOtaku chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I really liked the new outlaw and this just adds to it. I adore this verse!
powerrangersfangirl22 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I love it! This story is absolutely amazing!
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
ooooo, loved the first story, and this is just unbelievable! i love this so much, so please up-date soon (:
jordylilly777 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
OooooOOoooooooh... this is good... I like how it leads up to the sequel!
tablekorner chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Love this, the fact that you're advancing this Universe, now with crossover too the TT Universe as well. So I assume now that Slade/Deathstroke is an enemy of the Light? If so I kinda love that idea. Plus I love anything involving Jason Todd, especially when it is in YJ and we can get a little bit of Roy, Jade, Artemis, and Connor as well. I loved the original story, and I love this small bit. I'm off too read the sequel as well. Also, do you plan on having Terra brought in, and too bring back JL, YJL and TT members, plus more that not might have been in previously?
noname00 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012