Reviews for Rider At Hogwarts
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 12 . 7/6
Keep writing, your doing well so far. I would like to see Alex get more involved with MI6...
SortingHat chapter 5 . 4/4
This was meant for last chapter which this is part two of my review.

I personally could see a touch screen computer kiosk doing the job of the sorting hat using advance algorithems and cross link files of stored memory banks the AI could retrieve with minimum to no magic involved.

This is where touch screens would shine not on home computers. Sorry Windows 8.

Heck 1980s technology was actually capable using touch screens. Look up EPCOT SpaceShip Earth and Communicores 1986 Tribute on YouTube for an example of how far ahead of it's time computer kiosks were used to demonstrate what they thought computers would do but gaming machines delayed it all until now.

Also I can see the Hogwarts house *passwords* being all digital using thumb prints connected to a semi magical AI network around Hogwarts and the doors would have personalities if it caught a student being bad or something and tell the nearest faculty if it's something illegal such as smoking pot.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 4/4
It would be awesome if you had Alex later find out the password or at least a list of possible passwords and break into Dumbledore's office to steal the Sorting Hat for information.

There actually is a fanfic called A Thief in Hogwars an AU where Harry chose to be a thief but didn't hurt people physically to do it and in one scene due to his impulses when nobody was looking due to some kind of distraction he stole the Sorting Hat before the ceramony and Professor McGonagall tried to reach for it but found it wasn't there.

At first she tried not to look alarmed and whispered to Dumbledore the issue but after not finding it around them they had to stop the sorting and figure out another way.

As it was it wounded up being done manually where each student was brought into Dumbledore's office with other professors present for no bias results where questions were asked and results cross compared. It was quite interesting how they made the choices logically without aid and Harry returns the sorting hat later though I don't remember how.

He also steals the Fat Lady Painting without being caught because a teacher helps him but again I don't remember how but it was pretty well done as alternate universes go.

The story however was ruined by focusing more on *snogging* whatever the hell that means and sexual stuff later which was very unnecessary for a good story and actually killed it though for some strange reason bad fanfiction gets good reviews while fanfics done right get little to no attention.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 4/4
Like I said average Muggles are not really a threat to the Wizards and never really have been.

The brainwashed schools are the bigger concern and also the only types of groups the Wizard Society should be concerned about is anarchists who like to vandalize places for fun and sleeper cell terrorist groups like members of ISIS and Al Qeada who would NOT EVEN HESITATE to blow up Hogwarts with truck bombs like the Twin Towers explosion in 1993 or behead people in Diagonal Ally or whatever the outdoor Wizard shopping mall is called if they had the ability and manpower to do so.

They would even behead Dumbledore and Lord Voldermort because they refuse to convert to Sharia Law which is starting to spread in France where there was a million man protest against it as most voters in France now are muslims with white and mixed races leaving by the droves since the Bush era but enough did protest peacefully by law.

In some countries it is recently illegal to even CARRY a bible in public and groups want that law to be everywhere. Half of Canada it is illegal to show a bible in public but I think you can carry it on you're person if you don't pull it out in public but I could be wrong.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/4
Muggles in general are not the threat the Wizard Society should actually focus on. Anarchists and sleeper cell terrorists are more of a big concern such as Islam sleeper cells that will go into Hogwarts and blow themselves up to go into heaven as part of an illegal Jihad war.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/4
Funny thing is the reaction is only true because the schools continue to re enforce that belief system which is what the original founders of education wanted a place to indoctrinate obidient slaves.

All the founders of the public school system were communists think tank kind that want everything controlled from the top down to redistribute the wealth to the BRICS nations at Muggle's expense and needed loyal workers to control using Unions to corrupt.

Unions started out being good for work place safety and health but eventually got controlled too which partially helped killed jobs in America due to corrupt Union leaders not the union voters.

The Wizard Society hiding themselves only re enforces the belief that they are evil so they are bringing it upon themselves to be judged.

The Christians that are against them are a small group *The Puritains if I spelled that right as I suck at spelling* wounded up disbanding as Christians do that try to play Blind Man's Bluff.

Terrorist sleeper cells like ISIS and Al Qeada if I spelled that right again I suck at spelling are more of a threat as they would grab Wizards like Dumbledore or even Voldermort and behead them if they don't covert using the last law of the Koran to kill those that refuse to convert as enemies of the state.

If the Wizard Society reveled themselves slowly to the right people such as the Quakers for example they wouldn't have anywhere near the reaction as the Salem Witch Trials which actually had more to do with land grabs but that's another story which the government school only gives half the picture.

The Quakers whom we have blood relation did not believe in war and actually tried to not fight in the Revolution war despite wanting also to not have ties with Britain.
AnnElfwind chapter 11 . 1/17
There's a mistake. Harry couldn't moev three squares disagonally, because you made him to be the king. Other than that, I love it. :)
felixkawaii chapter 11 . 1/13
I think your writing is fantastic, and agree that it seems like Alex is just 'an insert into Hogwarts' at the moment but maybe you could start to encourage more of his natural sneakiness that we see in him as a spy? Maybe you could have Alex act as a counter to Harry, for all Harry's desperate recklessness, Alex can be the one who acts as his shadow and still let Harry be the hero - Ron is too brash for this role and Hermione is too inexperienced. Having Alex bridge the gap between the houses was a nice touch! Can't wait for the next instalment! Xx
Emilie chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
Awesome story! Please update this soon. I am really looking forward to the next chapter. :)
animato22 chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
Taeh chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
Wow, scary dream... why does he dream of a threeheaded snake? scary, i would not trust it for sure. it is realy cool to have a story about Alex who goes to hogwarts and makes new friends.
greenwings33 chapter 10 . 12/13/2013
:O
Yassen?!
yashendra2797 chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
i like this story! update soon...
GreenDrkness chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
What the heck is this chapter about? I mean Alex is like 11 he shouldn't even be having any harmones...sorry don't mind my babbling I'm just confused
Keep on the writes
iRiot.Light chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
I hope you update soon my friend. I quite enjoy your story. Keep up the good work. Just be mindful of some grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Aside from that I really am enjoying it.

Good luck with studies if that is where your life is right now.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »