Reviews for A Curse Upon You
rainbowconnection chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
this is gonna be awsome
Fierce Queen chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
Hahahahahahahahah! Lovely ending! Glad Mina did help, and she didn't die. I love the proverb quoting battle at the end.

Great job with this fic!

govgal chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
I really like the relationship between Mozzie and Elle... So cute! I'm glad Neal remembered enough to tell Peter before he was taken.
Fierce Queen chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
Ack! Nooooooo! Hurry up team! Neal and Peter don't have long! I hope Mina will distract the bad guys too.

True Love Lives Forever chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
Fierce Queen chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
Oh boy! That was a lot! Dog gone Gravan. I hope they catch him! Also hope Peter will listen to Neal :)

True Love Lives Forever chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
Hope Mozzie will tell what he found out and Peter wakes up soon so they can find Neal. Loved that meeting between El and Mozzie.
Fierce Queen chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
No! No no no no! Neal! Peter! Ugh. Glad everyone else is okay. Now to find Neal and the real statues and to arrest Gravan!

Fierce Queen chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Agh! Neal's so close! Glad Elizabeth is okay. Hope they find the real statues soon!

True Love Lives Forever chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
Ouch for Neal, but El is better at least. I guess the doctor found the antidote for the toxin in the water and he'll bring it for Neal in the hospital. Can't wait for more.
leahk80 chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
great story so far...nicely done
Fierce Queen chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Agh! Neal's getting closer to remembering where he stashed it! I knew that ambassador was up to no good. Greeeeeeaaaaaat.

Can't wait what happens next! Great job!

True Love Lives Forever chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
So I take it the ambassador is the father of this Kios guy... Hmm. Can't wait for more.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
oooh exciting! totally adore this story.

can't wait next chapter ;)
fdafdas chapter 1 . 6/11/2012