Reviews for Time Cop: Save the Guacamole, Save the Bat Mitzvah
Mr. Wizard chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Lots of chuckles here. There's always more than one way to skin a lemur. At least they had no bootie obsessed king. Ah, the Time Cops will never be the same.
noncynic chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
So, Lowerton High doesn't get a time Lemur for a mascot? Mean. Nice wrap-up, especially the non-violent solution to the lemurs.(Non-violent from Cat's POV, anyway.)
Mr. Wizard chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Wow, talk about format changes.

Great job of setting up a rather mysterious scene while delving into religious practices and a congregations own customs. Fortunately, I have the next chapter to get to.
Thomas Linquist chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Love the chapter. Nicely explains that whole sink/counter thing.

I'm a little familiar with lemurs. Obviously, Jane is familiar with ring-tails, as opposed to saffika lemurs, or the pigmy variety. There are some two dozen types, if memory serves. And Cat is quite correct, they are cute, when they aren't attacking you. Now I wonder why Jane didn't think to tell herself that Cat had the solution to getting rid of them? Jealousy? Spite? Or the horror of remembering being "bested" by an amateur. (Talk to friend Will Du about that one!)

So how exactly is Jane going to explain the quacamole on the dress she "didn't" wear? Junior is going to flip when he finds out his partner had a stand in.
A Markov chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Loved Jane's internal dialog and description of why she decided to allow Cat along on a future adventure... I mean mission. The action was quick and punchy. You pulled us right through everything at a good pace. Quickly enough to keep us moving but with enough details to ensure we could keep up.

I had a big grin on my face the whole time.

Alex
Invader Johnny chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
LOL, Nice little reference to "The Planet of the Apes"

And I found it humorous how you made the ending NORMAL.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Thomas Linquist chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Oh, I can't wait for the explanation on this one! The chunk out of the counter is intriquing to say the least.

More importantly, nobody has noticed Jane and her cousin are missing? Sure,it's a busy day, but honestly! And just how much is Jane going to let Cat know about what she does?

Will Du does know his way around a crime scene alright. I think Kim would do well to let him handle the details and just have him report after the meal. Why should she trouble herself about it? Then again, she never was the best at delegating, was she?
noncynic chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Brief pause in the action for a little background, or have the Time Lemurs been vanquished?
Mr. Wizard chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
So that's why I never remember a story where the day is saved by a brigade of caterers, though I still wouldn't tangle with Martha Stewart.

I can almost follow your time travel explanations, a tribute to your abilities as an author and a sad comment on my own faculties. Perfect ending, by the way.
A Markov chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
I think you're taking lessons in answering questions without actually answering questions. This is wonderfully mysterious and fun. I can't wait until next week when we find out how Jane managed to get rid of the Time Lemurs... Or will we?

Alex.
Invader Johnny chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Oh boy this was the start of a hellish night.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Thomas Linquist chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Great chapter! It explains a lot of what I was going to question from the last chapter. And then some.

I love the way you chose to deal with the multiple Janes problem in a narrative. The Jane who's perspective we are looking from is simply (if such a word can apply to said young lady) Jane. A Jane from the future is Jane. If there were to be two of them, it would simply be Jane . Consequently, to Jane in this tale, "our" Jane would be a Jane-. Time travel, instant Excedrin moment!

That is something I do have to question. When somebody does stumble onto Time Cops, how do you get them to keep it quiet? Would it not have been effective to ressurect Drakken's old memory machine? Of course, that means another trip through time to bring the portable version to where it's needed, or to call to base for it to be brought in the time period it's needed. Arrgh! Now I need that pain reliever in the medicine cabinet.
noncynic chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Well, this sounds like havoc about to happen. Story is clear, even if it's hard to keep track of who's talking to who when they're both the same person. Watching for the next chapter.
Jimmy1201 chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
I really liked the dialog in this chapter. Jane briefing her "-" self on things that happened to "" self was great. She remembered to include important facts like the "really cute pair of boots". Not to mention the short brief on Time Lemurs...

Thanks
A Markov chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
I love the double talk between plus and minus. I also like the method they've come up with for identifying themselves. Of course time travelers need their own vocabulary.

The stuff with Cat at the end was very funny. Smart and smart ass.

Alex