Reviews for Destined To Follow In Her Footsteps
theHuntgoeson chapter 4 . 1/24
I've only just found this, and it's brilliant! I love the idea of Gene continuing to remember while Alex forgets, and the continued parallels between mother and daughter (and the suggestion that the parallels could move on to poor, orphaned Sally). I do hope you'll continue with this sometime. I can't wait to see what happens when Molly and Matt meet up, and how Alex deals with remembering Molly.
Dragones chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
i went back and re-read everything! and this is brilliant!
Tammy chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Will you be updating?
GeneHuntress chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Very intreguing - more soon, I hope?
GeneHuntress chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Wow - what a clever idea for a fic! Looking forwards to catching up and reading more. :)
Everyonerunsfromsomething chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Ooo I love both it's hard to say! I think this one seems a lot more thought through than history, saying that I think it's really what you are most comfortable with writing and what you think in the long run is going to be the better story.

Please update one of them soon though :D

Run xx
Y.K.Willstone chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I prefer this one as the story seems to flow better. It also just seems a lot slower pased and that is a really really good thing as I thought the other story moved really fast with little time to get used to the ideas like Molly have being engaged and him dying. Leaving it at a cliffhanger really makes me hate yo by the way. But I've done it myself as well so I'll forgive you. My final request is that you update fast.
Dragones chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I read your note on Repeating, and my first thought was, 'no way in hell should this be deleted'. However I read this and now I have absolutely no idea. Well done for being a talented writer who can take a similar story start and make it completely different. If I had to chose I think I still prefer Repeating, but only by a small bit. This is amazing too though! I shall follow them both!