Reviews for Once Upon A Wartime
Jen4850 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I like.
Faith chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
That was SO sad. It made me cry! I'm still crying! I love John and Nancy. ROGER!
Giraffes4Ever chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Love this! It's amazing :)
Really beautiful, and amazing story.
TheThingThatHasNoName chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Yaayyy! I'm so glad you turned this into a two shot, this is brilliant :) thanks for dedicating it to me :) I think that you absolutely captured John and Nancy's characters and I agree, I always thought that they would be awkward about developing a relationship too! This is really good and I absolutely love it, thank you so much :) I love the way that he was so embarrassed when he kisse her and she wa so embarrased about letting her feelings out. I basically really love it all :)
TheThingThatHasNoName chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I like :) I like I like I like I like I LIKE :D actually there is one thing I don't like... Where it ends... I WANT SEQUEL! Please please please please please write sequel! I really like the way it was a chance meeting and they didn't even recognise each other but they thought about each othoer all the time. I really love John and nancy and for your first s&a fanfic, that was really good. I think you've really got the feel for te characters, really getting into their mind set, I liked the uncharacteristic blush from nancy because it shows how much she likes him and I think it really shows how well you know the characters. Thank you for writing this, I really enjoyed it and I really really really want you to write a sequel :)
Rose and Psyche chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
So sad you killed Roger off, but realistic. Did you also intend him to be in the RAF?

Psyche