Reviews for The Doctor's Wives?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I really loved this story. I think you should do this with more episodes. Please. )
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I
Kerjen chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
Wow! What a powerful story! You asked in the beginning if adding River would hurt this wonderful episode: NO! You did a brilliant job! I love her goodbye to River, and Rory coming over to hug her followed by Amy. This all added so much without taking away from the existing moments.

I did miss the lines about how it's the Tardis and the Doctor when all the companions are gone, and how she flips the lever down to show she can hear him.

FANTASTIC, BRILLIANT JOB! I will read this over and over again!
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
It's over! This makes me sad, but WHAT AN ENDING! This story was just so amazingly awesome! :) I'd give it 11.5 out of 10!
Sylva Dax chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
This was great. I loved the way you ended it. Letting them see River's vulnerability without giving anything away.
Kalyxia chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
I really enjoyed this fic, I would love to see your take on some of the other episodes :)
shirley5555 chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
i love it! the ending is wonderful! i would love to know what happenes after this. basically i just want more river time and river talks and river kisses XD
jorgjhee chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
I love this story

Please keep writing :D
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
You left out a line that I really, really like! "What makes you think I would ever give you back?" It's one of Sexy's lines...
nabila-nobody chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
i love this...is great i love how you put river in here...
Sylva Dax chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
Waiting eagerly for the next chapter.
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
Yay!

Great chapter! I love the images you substituted with the pass code, and the "you're sure that's not your age" line was pure gold! I truly adore this story! Please update! :)
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
I'm just going to say - that line where he accuses Idris of having 'favorites' was just the most hilariously perefect comment using River in this entire chapter! Lovely! Another amazing chapter! (oh, and I'm in favor of a little tiny itty bit of kissing too, if there's time)
shirley5555 chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
i love love love this! river episodes are always my favorites and i just want her in all the episodes this was a marvelous idea :D also i wouldn't mind for some kissing XD even if it alters the plot a bit well it's needed haha it's after their kiss it's canon!
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
I really loved this chapter! The way you did flustery Doctor when the TARDIS tells him her name. And I'd be very interested if you did TDD with River in it, since that's one of my favorite David Tennant episodes ever! I really hope that they bring Jenny back sometime!

Anyway, please update soon! This story is awesome! (And one of the few I'm really following at the moment)
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »