Reviews for The Doctor's Wives?
Kerjen chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
Wow! What a powerful story! You asked in the beginning if adding River would hurt this wonderful episode: NO! You did a brilliant job! I love her goodbye to River, and Rory coming over to hug her followed by Amy. This all added so much without taking away from the existing moments.

I did miss the lines about how it's the Tardis and the Doctor when all the companions are gone, and how she flips the lever down to show she can hear him.

FANTASTIC, BRILLIANT JOB! I will read this over and over again!
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
It's over! This makes me sad, but WHAT AN ENDING! This story was just so amazingly awesome! :) I'd give it 11.5 out of 10!
Sylva Dax chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
This was great. I loved the way you ended it. Letting them see River's vulnerability without giving anything away.
Kalyxia chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
I really enjoyed this fic, I would love to see your take on some of the other episodes :)
shirley5555 chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
i love it! the ending is wonderful! i would love to know what happenes after this. basically i just want more river time and river talks and river kisses XD
jorgjhee chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
I love this story

Please keep writing :D
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
You left out a line that I really, really like! "What makes you think I would ever give you back?" It's one of Sexy's lines...
nabila-nobody chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
i love this...is great i love how you put river in here...
Sylva Dax chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
Waiting eagerly for the next chapter.
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
Yay!

Great chapter! I love the images you substituted with the pass code, and the "you're sure that's not your age" line was pure gold! I truly adore this story! Please update! :)
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
I'm just going to say - that line where he accuses Idris of having 'favorites' was just the most hilariously perefect comment using River in this entire chapter! Lovely! Another amazing chapter! (oh, and I'm in favor of a little tiny itty bit of kissing too, if there's time)
shirley5555 chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
i love love love this! river episodes are always my favorites and i just want her in all the episodes this was a marvelous idea :D also i wouldn't mind for some kissing XD even if it alters the plot a bit well it's needed haha it's after their kiss it's canon!
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
I really loved this chapter! The way you did flustery Doctor when the TARDIS tells him her name. And I'd be very interested if you did TDD with River in it, since that's one of my favorite David Tennant episodes ever! I really hope that they bring Jenny back sometime!

Anyway, please update soon! This story is awesome! (And one of the few I'm really following at the moment)
Kerjen chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
This is SO good! I love how you are blending River into this episode, and I can't believe I didn't think of this when you asked for another episode to add River. Because this is one that every fan wonders: what would the Tardis say to River?

I was waiting for Idris to blurt out "There's my child!" when she called the Doctor her Thief, and just through all sorts of spoilers out there! (Especially if she had thrown in something about sharing the child with Amy and Rory.) So I love the exchanged look and thought between she and River in this chapter about what they know and the Doctor doesn't. To me, that's what they're saying: who they are to each other, their bond. Also, because of that bond, River knows who the Tardis is first. It makes sense; with the Tardis able to talk to her, she'd recognize the feel and "voice" of her very quickly.

Another great addition is the jodhpurs line. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that! She blurts out the Doctor's thoughts and he is so CAUGHT! Ha! Same with all of Idris' statements about their kissing and emotions for each other (including her noting the jealousy in the beginning when they both get in between Idris and her kissing one of them). Who knows all of that better than her? Plus her saying "OUR Doctor", because she willingly shares the Doctor with River. Just as River happily and lovingly watches Idris/Tardis and the Doctor talking together.

Now, in my head, I caught the image of Idris behind bars with a parallel of River in her cell. The Doctor's wives - the Tardis and her child - in cells and breaking out of them! Which is why I love that River gets Idris out of her cell; of course, the woman who walks in and out of Stormcage would take that lock with a shrug (and a kick, awesome!).

Last, River's terror on par with the Doctor's about Amy and Rory being captured by House. Her parents trapped and taken by a monster. It'd be like her screaming "RORY!" in Impossible Astronaut when the Silence comes up behind him. Also, River's sadness realizing the Doctor and her parents don't know who she is in the early chapter.

Loving this and can't wait for more!
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
YOU REPLIED TO MY REVIEW! This makes me ridiculously happy for some reason!

Again, amazing chapter. I loved the bit where River 'opened' the lock for Idris! Please update soon! :)
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »