Reviews for The Doctor's Wives?
Kerjen chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
This is SO good! I love how you are blending River into this episode, and I can't believe I didn't think of this when you asked for another episode to add River. Because this is one that every fan wonders: what would the Tardis say to River?

I was waiting for Idris to blurt out "There's my child!" when she called the Doctor her Thief, and just through all sorts of spoilers out there! (Especially if she had thrown in something about sharing the child with Amy and Rory.) So I love the exchanged look and thought between she and River in this chapter about what they know and the Doctor doesn't. To me, that's what they're saying: who they are to each other, their bond. Also, because of that bond, River knows who the Tardis is first. It makes sense; with the Tardis able to talk to her, she'd recognize the feel and "voice" of her very quickly.

Another great addition is the jodhpurs line. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that! She blurts out the Doctor's thoughts and he is so CAUGHT! Ha! Same with all of Idris' statements about their kissing and emotions for each other (including her noting the jealousy in the beginning when they both get in between Idris and her kissing one of them). Who knows all of that better than her? Plus her saying "OUR Doctor", because she willingly shares the Doctor with River. Just as River happily and lovingly watches Idris/Tardis and the Doctor talking together.

Now, in my head, I caught the image of Idris behind bars with a parallel of River in her cell. The Doctor's wives - the Tardis and her child - in cells and breaking out of them! Which is why I love that River gets Idris out of her cell; of course, the woman who walks in and out of Stormcage would take that lock with a shrug (and a kick, awesome!).

Last, River's terror on par with the Doctor's about Amy and Rory being captured by House. Her parents trapped and taken by a monster. It'd be like her screaming "RORY!" in Impossible Astronaut when the Silence comes up behind him. Also, River's sadness realizing the Doctor and her parents don't know who she is in the early chapter.

Loving this and can't wait for more!
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
YOU REPLIED TO MY REVIEW! This makes me ridiculously happy for some reason!

Again, amazing chapter. I loved the bit where River 'opened' the lock for Idris! Please update soon! :)
Just Watch Me Fly chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
Another brilliant episode is one of my favourites and with River in its even more continue to update.x
red92 chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Another great chapter! Love the parts with the Doctor watching River, so sweet :P
Missylou chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
This is fantastic. Great episode, and you've made it perfect. River, truly amazing!
SpaceWanderer02 chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
I've been wanting someone to write something like. This is incredible, very well, I love how you describe the reactions of River. I hope you update soon!
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Brilliant chapter! I loved the way you incorporated River into this! Please update! This story is brilliant!
JuviPD chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Love this idea and you are working River in perfectly. Especially liked the part where Idris/Tardis tried to snog River and commented on The Doctor and River snogging. LOL
TisZiny chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
So I'm basically signing myself up for heartbreak, reading this fic. But omg I love it so far. Can't wait to read more. :)
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Lovely Idea! On of my favorite episodes and definetly one of my favorite characters together! I can't wait to see more!
Karis chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This is really good! I love this episode although I always thought River Song should have been in it. Thank you and please post more :)
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3