Reviews for Warcraft: Non Evil Takeover
gerro chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Guest chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
They were actually a canon couple. They broke up early on when Arthas decided he wasn't ready for marriage and tried to rekindle it immediately before the Third War.

There's actually fanart of Arthas if he didn't take up Frostmourne.

And I do agree with your notes., Jaina fanservice is always good.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
He actually survived, apparently. He got amnesia, but he lived.
S.R.457 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Anotherboarduser chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
I like this story.

It is funny and interesting.

It would be funny if Jaina become a maniac and evil person just to be seen as "independent" and be taken seriously.

Then Arthas would have to save her. And they would then have a loving family with kids and all, as much as a now crazy Jaina can.
Montigoma chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Ha this is awesome! I like the Monty Python references too, especially with the succubi chapter XD Poor Jaina, looses all her awesomeness... I'm eager to see the next chapters!
WolfPaladin chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
If there was fan service, I didn't see it. It was more funny than fan service. And why the hell would they burn a Mage...particularly one who can MELT YOUR EYEBALLS OFF.

About the only thing I found relevant to Monty Python during my search (mostly useless) of the internet was this -

So who're they in this story? The Silver Hand?
ArgentTempest chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
...If you get all of your inspiration from Monty Python, I have GOT to go out and get it. This is utterly hilarious. Can't wait for the next chapter!
ArgentTempest chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Pity Arthas didn't get the Succubi harem. Other than that, utterly hilarious!
Omega Collaborative chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
This is a phenominal story! Keep up the great parodies.
WolfPaladin chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
I haven't seen Monty Python, but HOT DAMN. Too bad I'm not Arthas. Owning with a badass sword and an undead army - what can beat that?

That Muradin was an idiot. Seriously.

Who the hell wouldn't want a harem of succubi?! Unless of course they were homosexual jerks, in which case it would make sense - to them anyway.

Gnoll infestation? Wouldn', Defias make a better idea?
Petlover1 chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Man this made me laughter so much again. This chapter was just as funny as the last one if not more. I loved when Marwynn confesses everything to the guards and the just start laughing at the idea that he could be a death knight and then he starts arguing with them about it trying to prove that he is a death knight, when he should be doing the exact opposite and be pleased that they don't think he could ever be a death knight. It was such an amusing piece and I'm looking forward to many more entertaining chapters.
Petlover1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This was so hilarious I think I literally burst out laughing most of the time. It was such a happy upbeat take on how things could have happened. I actually like it this way much more definitely more funnier this way. Fantastic job!
Leah Day chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
More please, this was too good!
Sparkie chapter 2 . 9/24/2012