Reviews for Run with me
Azera-v chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
Can you add a notice when you write your sequel?
Azera-v chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
Love this idea.
chris chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
I love it and can't wait for the third part, but I won't lie I hope Alaric/Damon get together in the third part they are perfect together and that would be amazing a vampire and werewolf-mortal enemies usually but not Alaric/Damon they are in love with each other
Zynali chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This is a really great story, and I love the twist of turning Alaric into a werewolf. Much better, in my opinion, than the convoluted plot of the actual show with Esther and VampAlaric. As always, your descriptions of the various painful things that happen to Alaric (both physical and emotional) are really powerful. Being dosed with wolfsbane by Klaus particularly stood out for me in this one. You also do an amazing job of putting your characters through the ringer, which makes for a great read. I'll be looking for part three!
Mia chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
This story is fantastic!

The characterisations are spot on and the plot enticing. I can really visualise Klaus and Alaric interacting like this and really like the focus on these two characters (pretty much no one writes it).

I must admit I was always surprised that they didn't delve into the effects of Klaus's possession on the actual show - such a missed opportunity! I really like where you are going it. Looking forward to the next one!