Reviews for Debts and Regrets
niphrandiel chapter 36 . 1/25
I love it.
WickedBlue chapter 43 . 1/3
I was so happy to find this sequel. And it was all and more then I expected. Everyone was still in character and I loved all the familiar and romantic relationships: Merle and Sophia of course, but also Daryl and Carol and especially Merle and Daryl. Again very well written and I hung on your every word. Awesome job.
Bestbuds55 chapter 43 . 11/1/2014
This, just like the first one, was excellent. You're a great writer.
ReedusRocks chapter 43 . 10/5/2014
I finished the fix and I am glad to see that all the pieces you shared in your rant made an appearance in the later chapters. In thinking that the entire upset could have been avoided by placing those few chapters in a different order. I think the Meryl and Lirri chapter should have come before the Sofia and Andrea chapter. I am also curious how Sofia and the rest of the group out down Andrea and escaped Martinez at the campground and why he didn't folklore them. I really enjoy your stories and will be reading others.
ReedusRocks chapter 36 . 10/5/2014
I've been really enjoying this fic and I just read your interlude "rant" chapter. I just wanted to say that as a reader, there does seem to be a huge gap between the events in chapter 34 and the events in chapter 35. I was very confused because Sofia was missing Meryl, but Daryl was the one shot and left for dead. Clearly, there were lots of events taking place in your head, but you didn't put then in the story. I can tell you don't like to give away too much, but in this instance I think that you didn't give away enough. I would have liked to have read a chapter about the baby's birth and Rick's death. I would have like to have seen that kiss between Andrea and Meryl and have some vague idea why Sofia thinks he is dead. Why did Sofia say both of Carl's parents are dead if Lorri is alive? You had a lot of good information in your rant that could have made several very interesting chapters. Just a suggestion.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 43 . 3/6/2014
Excellent story, just like the first. :)
Gaia-sama chapter 43 . 12/5/2013
I love your story. Merle and Lori? hahahaha great...rs kisses.
trinitee64 chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
awww
Supfan chapter 43 . 7/13/2013
Wonderful, happy for a reunited ending. Great job
Emberka-2012 chapter 43 . 7/9/2013
It's a beautiful end. And it just in time.
Merle and Lori? Odd couple, but who knows ...
I thought that Sophia is now closer to Daryl than Merle, but apparently they have gone through too much together. At least they are one family and they are happy.
vickih chapter 43 . 7/8/2013
Nice finish... I would be interested om reading how merle and Lori got together

itsi3 chapter 43 . 7/8/2013
:) Great story!
Crystal
Rodgerse chapter 43 . 7/8/2013
Loved your story. Merle was hilarious through out. I would be very interested in see a short fic on Lori and Merle. Also perhaps the later years of Sophia and Carl and an oc that disrupts that little romance.
kadieliz chapter 43 . 7/8/2013
This warmed me. I absolutely loved this conclusion, Jess. It was short and sweet and funny as hell!
"Laundry day."
My boyfriend was looking at me all funny as I sat laughing. I love how you brought Merle and Lori in like that. Gahhhhhhhhhh! I loved it!
LopezG chapter 43 . 7/8/2013
Hard to believe that this was the last chapter. It does make sense, they really came full circle. This has been a pleasure to read, and I for one would enjoy reading from this universe someday. It would be nice to see these families expand and mature.
I liked seeing merle willing to look like a total dope for Sophia. Also, Carl has been lucky to have a father that was willing to give his life so that he and Lori could have a chance at survival. I'm sure they would honor his memory and sacrifice. That would also be worth reading. Whatever you decide. I'm sure it will be great.