|Reviews for Your Love Will Be|
| 1sunfun chapter 1 . 3/18
| primadonna001 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
so good - because she needs to realize she doesn't need a happy ending or any ending at all.
| Tay chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I'm on my KC fanfiction spree. I've followed you for awhile now on tumblr and I've been saving your fics to read when the time comes! I am so glad I did, it was so worth the wait. If I read a fic and love it like this one, I have a tendency to go to the author's page and read everything they wrote about my fave ship. So don't be too surprised if I spam you suddenly with my reviews! This was absolutely amazing. I was reading every sentence nodding my head along. I mean, this is so true. Sad, heartbreaking but true. But also this is what I love about Klaus and Caroline. All the expressions, words were so so fitting to their relationship like the perennial drowning victim and would-be saviour. I really love your style of writing and I just cannot wait to read more KC by you! xxx
| Deceptivecadence chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This is a great explanation for the party - which i thought was a bit rude of Care... I mean, the guy may be an evil, murdering hybrid fancy-pants, but he did save your life. Twice. Practically a regular occurrence.
I love that you didn't make it cut and dry for her. That yes, Klaus is evil, or no, he's just misunderstood. At the end of this, Caroline was still uncertain. And that is such a VD thing. Because many of the people we love have done awful thing in the past, so why can't Klas be redeemed?
Caroline is such a fantastic character. I heart her and i heart you. Tu es supermegafoxyawesome hot. xoxoxo
(PLUS, your profile pic is Degas. DEGAS. He's my home boy. I actually appropriated a Degas last night after dinner with a tube of ultramarine, some ochre yellow and a bottle of wine. It was very Neal Caffrey.)
| elijahlover chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
| Reels chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Excellent little drabble. My favorite Klaroline stories are the ones where Caroline sticks to her guns, because even if the couple does happen, it isn't going to be an easy road. You wrote her perception of Klaus perfectly.
| chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Yes it was so sad. :( But definitely beautiful!
| a pretty little liar chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
New obsession alert! I love everything you write!
So anyway, when I realized that it was you who wrote this, my first thought was - 'Oh no! I hope things with The Earth... are going okay!' Sometimes breaking on a story means writer's block and I'd be awfully sad if there's no update for TEINACDP soon... but no pressure, none at all...
Anyway, so many things I love about this story: (Here we go)
- "his sins are too numerous and she's not nearly old enough to be able to offer that amount of forgiveness"
- Okay, this line, this is why I think that canon Klaroline will never fully progress to an actual relationship. I think there's just too much there, too much he's done, all the wrongs that he stands for that I'm not sure she'll ever fully be able to overlook. I think that's what makes writing Klaroline so difficult. Not that it can't be overlooked, I'm just not sure that as Klaus is now, Caroline can over look the things he's done.
- I loved the princess reference, following through all the way! The detail of Prince Phillip with a feather in his hat to her Aurora was so perfectly slipped in there, and I love little side snippets like that!
- And oh, OH, the Caroline/Rebekah comparison! I'm surprised that more people haven't picked up on it. I've always wondered if maybe part of the initial appeal with Caroline was her similarity to Rebekah, who was the only person who's truly and unconditionally loved Klaus. They aren't the same person, but if you look hard enough, the similarities are there.
I think this is why she awakened something in him after he saved her (on her birthday). I think he saw the parallels between Caroline and Rebekah, and her will to live, to strive sort of woke the dragon in himself, so to speak.
- And this: "Because she has no doubt he would drag her down to hell—she could give him an inch, but he wouldn't just take a mile, he would take an entire marathon." - THIS PARAGRAPH.
- Okay, so this is what I think Klaroline boils down to; even if Caroline is able to overlook Klaus' faults, I'm sort of inclined to think that Klaus needs more than she can give him. It's like, I'm just not sure she'll ever be able to give him everything he needs; he's suffered a 1000 years worth of damage, after all. And she's only 17/18, with a relatively sheltered life (compared to him). I think if she gave into him, he would definitely keep pulling and pulling, and eventually I think it would become too much for Caroline. So tragically sad.
Klaus is the definition of a tragedy. Had he not been abused and friendless, I wonder how different he would be now. Not that his past renders him faultless; he's in control of his own choices, but sometimes I think he's just so lost and desperate that he's willing to do whatever it takes to get him what he desperately desires.
In the end, he'll be his own destruction (which we've already seen, since Rebekah was 100% correct in that Klaus' spite would be his downfall).
I hope that the writer's have Klaus come to this realization as well. I love him, but he can't keep going around in circles (but honestly, on a side note, this all makes me sort of worried as to where they're going to take his character next season, but I digress).
So anyway, once again, FAB-U-LOUS writing, great story telling with perfectly in character characterizations (LOL) and I'm glad that I stumbled upon this!
Hope you keep 'em coming! (And I hope you get around to updating the other stories soon, too!)
(P.S. I apologies for spelling/grammar errors - I'm too lazy to go back through and edit this review.)
| SweetyK chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Very good :)
| Camilla chapter 1 . 6/9/2012