Reviews for Little Shadow
Guest chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
I can hardly wait for you to get back to the present, because present day Peyton is so interesting, different, but still Peyton. Fascinating and original take on her. I hope you update soon :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
I had just found this and read it all at once. It's great and thank you for it. Looking forward for reeeaally quick updates and Leyton meeting in present time. Love ya!
jordana60 chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Wow...well just like Endless Summer, Little Shadow has done anything but disappoint me. As I said in my 'Endless' review, your depiction of each character is so real and true, there were actual tears in my eyes during the Lucas and Lindsay conversation. Not the Lindsay part(I hate Lindsay and love her nasty), but you had me feeling Luke's emotions as he realized what Lindsay had done, and despite it all, his fiercely protectiveness over Peyton. Normally, I think Lucas was a total ass during season 5, but you had me empathizing with him. I, of course, don't yet know the whole story, so I can't really judge what happened, but I am really excited to find out. The dialogue is raw and emotional and really makes me FEEL whats going on and that is an extraordinary talent. Cant wait for more!
OTHGirl24 chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
What now? More!
br0kenbranch chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
When I got the email for this story update today, I honestly couldn't remember which story it was. So I read the first chapter to help me remember. After about three lines the whole story came back to me and I remembered why I loved the story so much that I put it on story alert. I re-read the whole thing and I fell in love with it all over again.
I like the flashbacks, yes it kinda feels like two stories in one, but I think it's necessary for the story to have this included. So much has become more clear now. I understand Peyton a lot better because of these flashbacks.
But I can't wait to get back to the main storyline to see whats going to happen to LP and Lucas' book.
Though short, I really liked the chapter, it made me wnt more! SO please update soon ;-)
nix89 chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
It's the best story I've ever read. Please, please update. I'm begging you.
nix89 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
This is amazing.
Kb chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
I'm still contemplating the immensity of your words and waiting for a chapter. I can't wait to read the rest of the flashbacks and then have the granddaddy chapter of Lucas and Peyton finally coming across one another. I CANNOT WAIT! So please don't make me, update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
I really wish you would update this. This is such a great story.
7ofSpades chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
This is awesome! Wish you would update soon.
StarlightSweetie chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
Great update! Happy belated birthday! Update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
I think you did a great job. The teenage mentality where everything is so huge and so world shattering. You're such a wonderful writer. I really can't wait to see where this goes next. I read your AN that you had big plans for this and you intend to finish it. PLEASE do. This is so interesting and so well written. I've never read a Peyton like like before and hope you can keep this up. Great job.
Hil chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
1. Happy Birthday, 2. Great chapter, BIRTHDAY
Guest chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
This is such a creative take on the book. Thanks for writing such an interesting Peyton and doing her justice. I wish more authors did.
cayt326 chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
Great chapter, but so sad. You're so creative; I would have never thought of the idea that Peyton didn't want all the personal stuff published, but it totally makes sense. I can't wait to read more!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »