Reviews for dreamer girl
your broken things chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
You have captured Hermione perfectly.
It's like a journey, the way you wrote this, and it's perfect, and this is really a gem.
tris-everdeen99 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This is Hermione.
You have a way of pouring emotion into your stories, and it completely comes across to us. I...I'm trying to review constructively, but again, I honestly don't know what to say. This is a gem. And I've said it once, and il, say it again. THIS is Hermione Granger.
disturbinglyprofound chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Wow. I thought the repetition of 'dreamer girl' would be irritating, but it worked well with this. Thank you for sharing your skills with us! :D
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Great job!
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I really like this take on Hermione and how it shows that she is not one dimensional, as she is sometimes portrayed. There's more to her - more to everyone - than what we see. Great work! :)
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
THIS! It gives Hermione such a different side. Almost Luna-esque! Really loved reading it :)
rainydaydreams chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Oooooohhhh. That was precious. Adorable and heartwrenching all at once. How do you do it. Continue doing it.
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Wow, this is amazing. I really loved how you portrayed Hermione as a fantasy loving girl, because I think she really was, but she knew it wasn't what she had to be. That made no sense, I'm sorry. But really, this was wonderful, and your metaphors blew my mind. Great work!
ohprongs chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I can't explain how good this is. My favourite bit is the description of the yellow brick road as Tarmac and the line about her checking her wardrobe; it gave me chills. Although the ending is sweet I felt that it was the ony thing that let the piece down. Well done! Keep writing; it's nice to see canon Hermione amongst all the twaddle.

- silver
past decembers chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
That was really nice.
themotherfuckingfox chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I loved that! OTP:) keep writing!:D
themotherfuckingfox chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I loved that! OTP:) keep writing!:D
Slytherin Sadist Angel chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I love how you portrayed this side of Hermione. All i ever see is Sexy Slutty Hermione too!
BlameNargles chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This is really great, and I liked it a lot. I loved all the references to the different fairytales and then how they were related to Hermione's world. Like the previous reviewer, I don't normally read poem fanfictions, but sometimes you find a really good one - like this! - that captures your interest.
F3rn chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I really like this. To be honest I can't normally be bothered with fanfiction poetry, and when I see the word "poem" in the description I avoid it like the plague. The only reason I read this one was because you didn't mention it was a poem in the summary. But once I started reading it I couldn't stop- you've captured her exactly right. I don't know if it was intentional but as I was reading it it seemed to be a kind of journey, starting in fourth year (talking about the ball and stuff) and ending at shell cottage (just after the Malfoy manor incident.) I don't know, maybe I've just been analysing poetry too much for my english exam, but that's how it came across to me. Anyway, I'm going to go back and have a look at some of your other poetry now!