Reviews for What to do When Bored on the Argo
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
"A couple of seconds later, Leo joined his group in dancing, legs apart, moving his arms up and down, looking like a five year old child imitating a crocodile. Except that would be offensive to five year old children."

K, I almost died laughing when I read that.
Artemis's Hunters chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
that's really good!
TheDoveAndTheOwl chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
THIS TORY IS COOL AND I LOVE YOU FOR PUTTING WE THE KINGS IN HERE HAHA YAAAAAY
Glaceon1362 chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Haha yes!
GallagherGirl90210 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This wasn't funny. At all.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO U HAVE TO KEEP WRITING
Goddess of Jasper chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
NOOOOOO, DON'T END IT, *sob*
snazzyflower chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
Aw, don't listen to those flamers. Trust me, I get it. I DELETED a story because of flames. It's fine though. I realized that it's not that big of a deal. Just ignore it, girl! The people who complained about OOC-ness are idiots because they didn't read that this was a PARODY story. You know, you don't have to continue this story, but you should try another PJO story! Even if your grammar or spelling or whatever isn't the best, practice makes perfect! Just don't pay any mind to the people who are being jerks.
squirrelLOVA
Windmills and Ducks chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
I simply loved this! It was so funny! Also don't listen to the haters, you the best :D so glad I am found this awesome story. To bad you have to end it. Keep it up and I can't wait to read more of your stories.

- W. Ducky
RavenofSilver chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
OMZS! I just read your story and it is amazing! If your characters are a little bit off to someone then its okay because this is how YOU view them. I am soo sad that yu had to discontinue the story. I did really love it, so if these horrid people make you stop writing overall then SHAME! Your an artist! And most artists dont get recognized at first but all of their talent is still there.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Ok, ok, I admit. I loled. I LOVE the thinking poses. The dancing part definitely sound like my friends and me on a typical day. Should I be worried?
Haffy439 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
please know that this is just constructive criticism. I find it hard to believe that this was written by "true" Annabeths, Pipers and Thalias because the characters are so OOC. Sorry but this story could be greatly improved.
Goddess of Jasper chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
Oh dear Aphrodite, this is hilarious. Update soon! I rolled on the floor laughing while reading this which was funny because I was in the library!
snazzyflower chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Lol this was hilarious!
N. E. Laurent chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
I didn't like all the song lyrics. They get boring to read after a while. I like the idea though.