Reviews for Further Back
chibi moon baby chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
i realize that its been 5 years since you last updated, but maybe i could encourage you to continue this fic? ;; I like the origionality of the idea, ive never seen anything like it! eh, just some shameless flattery to make your day. think about it, ne?

KawaiiDemons chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
Love, love, love your story! I'm really feeling the way you put Shess in here with them. Update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
...weird..._
Caligo Origuu chapter 2 . 12/8/2004
O, what a wonderful idea! Very original! Are you going to continue it? I'll bet Yura would LUV Sesshoumaru's hair, ne? He'd probably be awfully frustrated with her coming back together every time he attacked her. Can Sess get through the well? I wonder how he'd react to modern times. Hehe, the poor Taiyoukai would probably be more out of place than even Inuyasha. Has he met Jaken yet? Perhaps Myoga or Jaken could bring up the subject of thier father's grave. Anyways, I really really enjoy it so far; hope you haven't given up on it. The first two chapters are well written and fun to read.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
-_-...CONTINUE THIS DAMMIT! IT'S BEEN NEARLY GODDAM 2 YEARS!
Nikki chapter 2 . 7/6/2004
awesome story i love that sessy is in on it plz continue soon
Kagome chapter 2 . 12/29/2003
I love this story! you have to continue please? i'll be waiting patiently for more .
From,
Kagome
FleurBleue chapter 2 . 12/2/2003
I like your fic ! This idea is genial and very interesting ! Please ! Please ! Please ! CONTINUE !
Please, update more !
DarkPyroPlanet chapter 2 . 8/17/2003
Hey, cool story. I like the way you are kinda redoing the series, only with a different Sesshy. I wonder who Kago will wind up with this time...hopefully Sesshy, only cuase the Inu/Kag pairings are way over-done. Even though you are following the original storyline, you should also incorporate soem of you own idea into it, or you should leave out some of the more trivial events. All in all though, great story, please update soon. Keep up the good work. Sayonara!

-DarkPyro
alydhe chapter 2 . 7/6/2003
*snicker* I absoultely love the sit and down comands. please continue soon.
Myst Shadow chapter 2 . 6/26/2003
*giggles* I LOVE this fic! Very nice, very original. Though I do wonder how long Sesshoumaru is going to let Kagome yank his chain around. He's so arrogant he kind of deserves it, but I'd still like to see how Kagome would react if Sesshoumaru chose to be a bit less... civilized... about the whole situation. It'd sort of even the odds, eh? Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter, I found this one hilarious. Keep writing!

Till Next Time,

Mystic Shadow
Marie chapter 2 . 6/18/2003
I really, really like this story. I can hardly wait for the next chapter. Please update soon, this story is so good.
Lilfrozenfire chapter 2 . 4/17/2003
Work on Yura. Isn't she next? That way she can go after both Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha's hair. Right? And then Shippou and the Thunder Brothers. I love your writing. I can't wait until you update 'Once in a Blue Moon'. Please hurry.
Coffeetailor chapter 2 . 3/15/2003
Well, this is certainly intertaining. Please do continue soon.
Lady Russell Holmes chapter 2 . 3/3/2003
Hee hee hee, fun. I've always wanted to give Sessy-sama his very own set of sit-beads.