Reviews for It's me before you
Breath after Death chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
please please please update! don't give up on this fic! this is one of my fav fics and I've read this fic every day before i go to bed. this is a amazing fic and i would love to read more of it if you give me the chance , so please update and please don't abandon such a unique and interesting fic PLEASE PLEASE O PLEASE WILL YOU? 0\(*o*)/0
xeyuxe20 chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Its my first time reading something that ships these two . .now I'm beginning to like them together bcoz of this c: I like this story very much
Tyler.Amy.and.Maki.Toda chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I love how this chapter changes my mood so quickly , first I was like "Ooooh , A27 . Let's read ." To "Where's the A27?” To "Ha , Alaude got drunk , LOLZ !" To "Yay , carnivals ." To "FAHK YEAH , THEY KISSED !" To "WHY DIDNT YOU USE HIM ALAUDE , YOU MISSED YOUR CHANCE IN LOVE SO YOU'LL BE A LONER FOREVER !" To "IM GOING TO FAHKING KILL ALAUDE!" To "Ha Dino." To " YEAH IGNORE HIM TSU , THAT'S RIGHT , GET JEALOUS ALAUDE MWAHAHAHAHA ." To *crying*"damn these feels , don't cry Tsu ." To "Awwwwww somewhat happy ending :3(so much ranting *faints*)
tsunasoraceillover chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
Hahaha i love this itd soooooooookoooo cute
Vongolafan16 chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
This was extremely adorable !
Mari And Aria chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Mari: ... Why are you so much like Giotto!?
Aria: No way in HELL will I let some piece of s*** touch my little sister!
Mari:... Ahaha Weell...-
Aria: (Pulls out chainsaw)... That little f***er is gonna go to hell tonight! Who is that b*****!?
Mari: ! What!? No! I d
Mato-Gin chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Haha. This one had me smiling the whole time. I think I read this chapter before? I'm not sure. Well, I'm sort of glad that it's finished but sad it won't be continued as a reader. I really like this, and thank you for writing this fic :)
Yaoi Sniper chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Nice story. You did a good job and because of that I love it. :)

Y. S.
MzMilo chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
cute
CieloTsukari chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
3 3 3 so sweet!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
This was good! It was nice to see an overprotective Iemitsu for once.
downtown.baby chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Lol! That was soooo KAWAII!
Yelizaveta.13 chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Cute! Please update! I wanna see a date with two very obvious stalkers sneaking after them. Maybe even Nana showing her dark side to the overprotective father and son.
MzMilo chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
cute...
Kichou chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
The poor men in the Sawada family. They don't want to see Tsuna leave with the devil (Alaude) and leave them behind. Nana seemed happy though. Nice story.