Reviews for Dukes of Hazzard: The Next Duke Generation
Sissy Duke chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
There is plenty that I don't like about this story but some stuff that I do...kinda hooked on the story line though so I plan on continuing to read it.
DixieDavenport chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
Great chapter! I expected Luke if you went by canon, but I can surely see Bo as her father. With the not knowing who her father was, should we figure she dated more than just Bo? I hope that becomes clearer in the next few chapters.

Thanks for giving us an update for Christmas! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
I love Dukes of Hazzard and this is one of the coolest fanfics I've ever read! PLEASE keep writing this one, it's awesome!
DixieDavenport chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Ok, we have skipped from 13th birthday to Dixie now being 18. I take it from the comments about her mother, that she didn't just leave town after she showed up when Dixie was 13. Did she marry the guy or has that too been on hold?

I went back to skim chapter 1 to see, I wasn't sure if all the boys went into the Marines or not. I take it that they did, so any of the four could be her father.

Seeing a lot of each in Dixie, but still have my idea about her father. I hope we find out soon.

Great Chapter!

PS: When you have a minute, you might want to proof read. Lacking some capitol letters here and there.
DixieDavenport chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
Again, Interesting,... just NOT informative. Glad I haven'tbeen able to read until I saw the next chapter is up. :) Going to Chapter 5! I have my own guess too, of course. But, I'm jumping back to Chapte 1 before reading the next chapter.
DixieDavenport chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Interesting chapter. Still waiting for more answers.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
IS THERE A SEQUAL TO THIS FANFIC
DixieDavenport chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Soooo, if Dixie knows Lulu is her Grandmother and Daisy is NOT her real mother does she now who is?

I'm I getting this right - the boys haven't ben home in 13 years and Jesse hasn't looked into WHICH Duke is Dixie's father?

Nothing is mentioned that the above happened so I can only assume it didn't happen, but some time assumptions are wrong but there isn't anything to say different. You might want to add some details about the Duke men in the story to clarify it some. Thanks.

It's a cute story and know Charity will stir up trouble to get Dixie tobe able to marry money. Afer all she is a Hogg right?
The1mikeace chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
I like it so far. Would like to hear more about the boys Bo , Luke and so on. Think your are missing some great action with the Duke boys in boot camp. Maybe like a pulp fiction type story four stories at once. Keep going good so far.
DixieDavenport chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Cute. I hope to see more. With all the turmoil I can almost wrap my mind around the boys going in to the military, but Luke had been a Marine to switch bnches of service? I could see him being called back into the military.

I hope to see just who is the father.

One other little thing. Enos's name in the show was Straight not Slate.
Dimples73 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012